2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If they've even been tried on, they're unds.
Back in the days, we didn't buy on the internet but in store and we tried sneakers before buying them and if we didn't want them then they were back in the stock room and eventually someone else would buy them later. There was no DS, UNDS VNDS etc.... And till now people try kickz in store so there is always a chance that the kickz you're gonna buy at your local Footlocker are not really "DS". I don't hear nobody complaining about FTL selling UNDS shoes tho....

Back in the days, we didn't buy on the internet but in store and we tried sneakers before buying them and if we didn't want them then they were back in the stock room and eventually someone else would buy them later. There was no DS, UNDS VNDS etc.... And till now people try kickz in store so there is always a chance that the kickz you're gonna buy at your local Footlocker are not really "DS". I don't hear nobody complaining about FTL selling UNDS shoes tho....
Yeah I don't have a problem with people trying on shoes if they're only using it to see if it fits them. You can't take it too seriously. At the end of the day they're shoes and are meant to be tried on. Now if you're going to stand on your tippy toes or do some jumping jacks then that's not okay. In general though the way people describe the condition of their shoes is way out of line.

Then most retail stores sell used shoes lmao
This is always my argument in this debate. I went to flight club and tried on a pair of Preme Red Lows because I thought I was going to buy. So I UN-DS'd a pair of Preme for FCNY?! SWEET.

Need some leads!  Looking for Slayers, Tecates, Dr Feel Goods, Kenny Powers, Reese Forbes, Ironmans, Marshall Amps and Bobba Fetts. Size 11 DS or VNDS.

I think there's a difference between the retail and resell market. of course people try on shoes in-store and don't buy them, but they're not asking twice or thrice retail at Foot, Inc. either

the whole 'NDS' and rating system stems from the 'collector' sneaker market: those buyers paying the highest premium prices generally want factory-laced mint condition. everything else is judged upon that 'untouched' standard

I don't mind shoes getting tried on and then put away to be resold or what not. Just as long as you don't put some mileage on that shoe then I can consider it brand new, but once you take it out and walked around with it then I would consider it used. Just like Car dealer mentality, you take it out of the lot (other than being test driven, like trying on on for shoes) it is used.

If they have been tried on only, they are DS IMO. I know when I worked at FootLocker, I tried on multiple release date shoes. So does that mean people are buying VNDS shoes without even knowing it?

I meant instagram posed meaning the current trends of instagram sneaker pictures..

Water stompin
Ballerina
Heel /toe
Licking of sole
And all that other nonsense
man I forgot about the shenanigans people doing with shoe pictures now a days
laugh.gif
MY PERSONAL FAV

THE AMPUTEE RF POSE

I tend to only have the same shot in my driveway as I'm heading out to work when I'm doing an IG shot, although I've been doing it on the porch before even getting through the gate on the way out lately.

I meant instagram posed meaning the current trends of instagram sneaker pictures..

Water stompin
Ballerina
Heel /toe
Licking of sole
And all that other nonsense
LMFAO

Ballerina shot...

No lie, I used to do it sometimes. Mad funny

No man should ever ever ever ever pose like a chick.I dont know how its accepted or a trend.

Damn shame what they did to that dog.

No man should ever ever ever ever pose like a chick.I dont know how its accepted or a trend.

Damn shame what they did to that dog.
I personally tried of  those "splash" shots. The 1st time, ok cool, symbolism about it just being a shoe and whatever. 50th time, who gives a damn. But to each its own, shock and awe is over. its just a shot of mud and water

I tend to only have the same shot in my driveway as I'm heading out to work when I'm doing an IG shot, although I've been doing it on the porch before even getting through the gate on the way out lately.
I usually take my shots on my way to work as I'm walking to the train. Its New York so most ppl don't care what you're doing. They look for a sec and they keep it moving. I have a mini tripod and a remote. It usually take 4 minutes or so and I take like 10-15 pics. Not the longest process in the world but I like it

I like the shots where they do one foot in, then the shoe on its side, especially if I haven't seen the shoe. Other poses are just silly, but to each his own.

To me DS is "never worn" thats it that's all no blabla

It's weird though because when you buy a car for instance, even if the car is new, it's never really new, always has some kms and someone sit inside before.
So I guess it depends on people for the term DS and except if the word is added to the Oxford dictionary we'll never know ^^

Anyone else that remembers what it was like to walk into any shoe store and try on anything no matter how limited it was (such as above) think its a bit silly that now even at foot locker etc if you want to try on a hyped up shoe they mostly don't let you. Yet the design of all these stores specifically include benches/chairs to try on shoes? Even funnier to me is that these shoes generally msrp for $98-250 max yet I can stroll right into a luxury store which has shoes for $1000+ and try on anything all day long. Truly screwed up logic IMO...

Last edited:
I was joking, but I guess it got taken a little serious. Anyway, sorry it caused such a controversy. I like trying on shoes too.

coolshoeshine.com has some UCS for 184.99 i know someone was looking for them the other day and they have some older SBs also like the bruts, supremes, concords, calis, thai temples, new castles, mcrads, dooms, resn, levis, nontourage, skate mental and others.

Back
Top Bottom