2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Question.... What's a good price for DS Kosten Thai Temples 10.5 or 11?
If I could get them for $180, I'd cop with the quickness. Even at $200 shipped is tempting. I usually see them go for  >$200 for DS.

Last edited:
Don't know if it matters, but according to kix-files, the dunk that is being referred to as a July 4th dunk, they are calling captain america dunk. May be something since the movie did just come out. I know there was some talk about it a few pages back.

Question.... What's a good price for DS Kosten Thai Temples 10.5 or 11?
I've seen them go for 200-220 DS, but never in the size I need. I'm also looking for 10.5 right now, but haven't found any in that price range yet. 

COPPED..........Needed that all white pair, perfect for the summer!!

Last edited:
Way too much blue on the back of those royal dunks, won't be copping if they release like that

pretty much. u couldve thrown in one more shoe, since shipping is $14 for two pairs, and youd get free shipping with one more pair (over $150 spent), making even a $95 pair $57 (40% off with sale) and then free shipping so only $43 more for another pair in reality instead of using that $ towards shipping. 
Yeah just copped the legion pines/brazil gatos/university red black highs for $165. Too good to pass up and had to add the third pair to save on shipping.

Good looking out. I tried to post earlier but I was in a dead zone at work
I kinda wish I hadn't seen it, the temptation is too much. 40% off and I can go pick it up tomorrow, so no shipping charge 8)

Back
Top Bottom