2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just posted to my local FB 4/20 Hacky Sack SB update: The Janoski's will be releasing on 4/19. The SB Dunk Low & SB Dunk High have a hard release date of 4/26. Stores are not allowed to sell them until then. Kind of the same deal as the Cheech & Chong's. They are 4/20 inspired but corporate doesn't want them released on 4/20.

Friend on FB needs help identifying these........anyone??

If im not mistaken, they're a 2010 6.0 womens dunk. They got blue stitching throughout the whole shoe and yellow stitching around the check mark. Material is a tshirt like fabric... not sure what they call them though.

Just posted to my local FB 4/20 Hacky Sack SB update: The Janoski's will be releasing on 4/19. The SB Dunk Low & SB Dunk High have a hard release date of 4/26. Stores are not allowed to sell them until then. Kind of the same deal as the Cheech & Chong's. They are 4/20 inspired but corporate doesn't want them released on 4/20.

Pix of the Dunks?

Pix of the Dunks?
I asked him for pics. No response yet. 

EDIT: Just got this response.  I got my info from the email Nike sent us about the release.

So Im assuming its a shop owner. 

Last edited:
New to SBs. I'm done with J's.
1. SOMPs
2. CNY/YOTH
3. WPF
4. BARBERSHOPS
5. THAI TEMPLE

HONORABLE MENTIONS: CIGARS, NECKFACE CHRONICLES II, SKUNKS, HUXTABLES

I don't like Lows at all. Never have never will
alwasy be open minded man.

i used to be anti nike in high school bc i skated.

1999-2002

wanna know what nice shoes i missed out on

Pix of the Dunks?
how bout description

hit him w da

plz respnd

plz stay safe

vuezie1127 vuezie1127 Finally got the somps last night and I think the euphoria nubuck is dope! But the scumbag seller tried passing of tried on/worn shoes as brand new. Currently trying to work it out but this douche tried turning it around on me saying I wore the shoes. Good thing I recorded myself opening up the shoes just in case and took pics. Let's see what he responds.

If he's not willing to work it out, PayPal will do it for him

I've also noticed a lot of people in ebay do this where they label shoes that PADS as being brand new. Sometimes it's hard to tell but with sb's there are plenty of give aways so I can usually tell if they ve been worn, even if it's for a tiny bit.

So every time I buy shoes on ebay I have to record unboxing them to make sure everything checks out. Which is another reason I try to avoid ebay.

alwasy be open minded man.

i used to be anti nike in high school bc i skated.

1999-2002

wanna know what nice shoes i missed out on

how bout description
Agreed. You always have to be open-minded when it comes to sneakers. I haven't purchased a pair of Jordans in a while but I will never say I won't

@vuezie1127 Finally got the somps last night and I think the euphoria nubuck is dope! But the scumbag seller tried passing of tried on/worn shoes as brand new. Currently trying to work it out but this douche tried turning it around on me saying I wore the shoes. Good thing I recorded myself opening up the shoes just in case and took pics. Let's see what he responds.

I've also noticed a lot of people in ebay do this where they label shoes that PADS as being brand new. Sometimes it's hard to tell but with sb's there are plenty of give aways so I can usually tell if they ve been worn, even if it's for a tiny bit.

So every time I buy shoes on ebay I have to record unboxing them to make sure everything checks out. Which is another reason I try to avoid ebay.
He's stupid. If you really wanted to be a douche, you could open a claim on the purchase, send him back a box of rocks and Paypal would still send you your money back. He better learn

vuezie1127 vuezie1127 Finally got the somps last night and I think the euphoria nubuck is dope! But the scumbag seller tried passing of tried on/worn shoes as brand new. Currently trying to work it out but this douche tried turning it around on me saying I wore the shoes. Good thing I recorded myself opening up the shoes just in case and took pics. Let's see what he responds.

Hm, that's strange as hell bro. My pair was legit DS. There was a little glue and what looked to be a small smudge of dirt on one of the midsoles that wiped off fairly easy but both were factory laced. Weird that he'd have a FSR and a few that were tried on or worn.

He's stupid. If you really wanted to be a douche, you could open a claim on the purchase, send him back a box of rocks and Paypal would still send you your money back. He better learn
At the same time is it that big of a deal? Like were they actually worn hard or just tried on and unlaced?

EDIT: Just got this response. I got my info from the email Nike sent us about the release.

So Im assuming its a shop owner. 

This is interesting, since when I asked the Nike Rep a fewa weeks back about a 420 Dunk, he said Negative.
I'm interested to see this/these Dunk(s).

vuezie1127 vuezie1127 it is weird, the only thing I can come up with is that he himself is a sz 13 but idk. they are definitely not brand new.
It's funny how he tried turning it around but as soon as I let him know that I had video and pics, his tone completely changed and he responded who something irrelevant trying to beat around the bush.
At least you got a DS pair. Who was the other guy that bought a pair from him? Forgot his name, but I wonder how his pair is. I'm guessing it was just my luck getting the used pair

jrnyc jrnyc haha i actually thought about it after I tried giving him a chance to admit it and then hetried turning it around on me but could never get myself to do it.

easy pass....

now what are these again?? These aren't the 4/20s right?

6.0 is dead as a brand, nike rolled it back up.

The 4/20 hackysacks are going to use pendleton wool

If I had to make a bet, I'd say they're going to look like that, but as dunks, high and low if that Facebook post is correct.

vuezie1127 vuezie1127 it is weird, the only thing I can come up with is that he himself is a sz 13 but idk. they are definitely not brand new.
It's funny how he tried turning it around but as soon as I let him know that I had video and pics, his tone completely changed and he responded who something irrelevant trying to beat around the bush.
At least you got a DS pair. Who was the other guy that bought a pair from him? Forgot his name, but I wonder how his pair is. I'm guessing it was just my luck getting the used pair.
What was wrong with your pair to be exact? Were the soles dirty/used or were there creased or just obvious wear? The other dude I know for sure was @dpak09..hope he sees this and can chime in.

6.0 is dead as a brand, nike rolled it back up.

The 4/20 hackysacks are going to use pendleton wool

If I had to make a bet, I'd say they're going to look like that, but as dunks, high and low if that Facebook post is correct.
Might be a hefty pass for me if thats the case. 

Back
Top Bottom