2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It was mostly a joke but again, with salt levels so high you tend to lose all sense of humor. People take things way too seriously. Even in here I'm not the type of crucify anyone for anything. I state my opinion and laugh at funny things. If you "crucify" someone for making an off-hand comment about becoming a reseller over this release, it seems like the one with the problem is you (not you but the general "you").

Word I feel you man. Like I've said countless times the sb and supreme threads are 2 of my most favorite threads on NT and they're both full of extremely nice and helpful people. I personally thought that the thread was pretty chill.

Word I feel you man. Like I've said countless times the sb and supreme threads are 2 of my most favorite threads on NT and they're both full of extremely nice and helpful people. I personally thought that the thread was pretty chill.
I should probably edit my comment because it was not all salt and misery, there are plenty of cool cats in there, most that I recognize from this thread.

My top that I don't own yet (highs and lows...)

1. Takashi 1s

2. Hufs

3. Stussy

4. Tiff lows

5. Pigeons

O this thread is a shell of it's former self.

Can we stop talking about re-selling, trolling, and the surprise of being called out for trolling.

Also, if you don't know **** about SB's stop posting your opinions on every other page so that you look like a regular. 
mean.gif
 Can we all take a back seat and allow some of the real regulars to come back and post.  Can't understand why some of you guys think your opinions are so important, it just fills up the thread with nonsense.  If you don't have info, keep it moving, and maybe this thread won't grow so fast with useless convo's.  I'm all for the occasionally derailment, but some of you that post the most, actually seem to know the least.  It's not hard to research and take the time to learn about this hobby that you all love so much.

Sorry, just felt like someone had to say it...Let the hate begin...

Can we stop talking about re-selling, trolling, and the surprise of being called out for trolling.

Also, if you don't know **** about SB's stop posting your opinions on every other page so that you look like a regular. 
mean.gif
 Can we all take a back seat and allow some of the real regulars to come back and post.  Can't understand why some of you guys think your opinions are so important, it just fills up the thread with nonsense.  If you don't have info, keep it moving, and maybe this thread won't grow so fast with useless convo's.  I'm all for the occasionally derailment, but some of you that post the most, actually seem to know the least.  It's not hard to research and take the time to learn about this hobby that you all love so much.

I'm assuming the first bit is directed at me for my previous comment. I should say that I didn't actually do any trolling while in the Preme thread. Made a joke about how I should have copped those hideous sneakers to sell and, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, but no one had a sense of humor about it.

Also, to comment on your second part here, I get that the thread has evolved and there's maybe fewer regulars than before the Tiff fiasco, but I don't see how new people should make way for regulars to come back and speak. Regulars will do what they do, comment or not, and where did they start out? As new people. So I don't know how you can argue that new people don't have the right to come in here and make mistakes and learn just like the regulars did at one point or another... I do agree with some of what you said, search function is easy and convenient and there's no need to ask the question "when will the baos drop?" for the 30,000th time when a simple search would get you the answer many times over. But the rest of it, I think everyone should be allowed to say stupid things and just be fools in general because it's how we all learn. Baby steps. 

mean.gif

Next time just make it easy for everyone and name names.

At the same time is it that big of a deal? Like were they actually worn hard or just tried on and unlaced?
Hey, worn is worn. minor things like that change the price and buyer's perspective significantly 

Looking for every day beater dunk highs. Should've bought Corgi's shy pinks a couple days back. What SBs do you guys use as your every day beaters? Right now the closest thing I have to beaters are my gucci highs and that can't happen lol.

Hey, worn is worn. minor things like that change the price and buyer's perspective significantly 
No, I agree. BUT, would I personally ask money back if a sneaker was tried on? Doubt it. 

Seller should have been truthful though. 

Looking for every day beater dunk highs. Should've bought Corgi's shy pinks a couple days back. What SBs do you guys use as your every day beaters? Right now the closest thing I have to beaters are my gucci highs and that can't happen lol.
I always tell people about them but the shoes in my avi (thank @Dcypoe81  for the upgraded avi) are Josh Gibson Dunk Highs from the Veracruz/UTT line and they are super comfortable (the leather is amazing). Plus, they have really nice colors so they go with just about anything from black denim to brown cords. 

I had some griptape mids that I wore for a LONG time, but I finally donated them to my local youth shelter a couple months ago. been wearing some adidas and janoskis since, but other than that, I basically opt for a dark GR. Like currently, I would go with the Bazookas, Venoms, or Blue Heros.

Zoom tres are the best for beaters. I miss them.

No, I agree. BUT, would I personally ask money back if a sneaker was tried on? Doubt it. 

Seller should have been truthful though. 
I've done it before. My 2007 Black Metallic 5's were sold to me as DS but when I got them they had a tiny ankle crease and toebox crease. One of the laces was undone (on the shoe with the creasing) and both pairs were double stuffed in the toes. I don't mind that but when you tell me they're brand new never worn, don't send me shoes with creases. Just tell me, and I'll be fine and probably pay the same price. But if you lie I will likely ask for some back.

mean.gif

Yo

Been lurking this thread for awhile, been a NT member awhile ago and found my way back recently. Just wanted to give props to the members of this thread, helping each other out and dropping info. Reminds me of Nike Retro when WDYWT was first starting up as well as Nike SB. Real dope guys, keep it going.

Martini Skate oversold on Snake Eyes...that portion of my order was canceled. I went ahead and canceled the Wolf Greys because it wasn't a must have. Sucks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom