2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Placed my order an hour ago and still no invoice. Might have to take the L and try at some other stores. I'm thinking I'm going to stick with my original plan of skipping Baos for hackys though.

NY location just called me back now to see if I still needed a size 11, they should be sending out paypal invoices shortly according to the girl on the phone.

I feel like everytime I wear these Diamonds to work I'm playing a game of Russian Roulette 
roll.gif

BLACKSHEEPNC.COM update

Posted: 16 Apr 2014 09:40 AM PDT
Now in stock, the much anticipated Nike Dunk High Premium “Bao” (White/ White/ Polarized Blue). A special collaboration with restauranteur Eddie Huang that pays tribute to his Baohaus NY restaurant. Super buttery premium all suede upper atop an icy Carolina blue outsole. Extra blue laces. These are an instant classic and guaranteed to sell out today, so don’t sleep!
NIKE DUNK HIGH PREMIUM (WHITE/ WHITE-/ POLARIZED BLUE) 313171-114

DURABLE CONSTRUCTION, CLASSIC LOOK
The Nike Dunk High Premium SB Men’s Shoe is made with a comfortable yet tough combination upper for durability, while a full-length foam midsole and Nike Zoom unit offer lightweight, low-profile cushioning.
Benefits
Leather, suede and Nubuck upper with overlays for comfort, durability and support
Lightweight mesh on the tongue and perforations on the vamp for increased breathability
Full-length EVA midsole with Nike Zoom heel unit for superior comfort and cushioning
Flexible rubber outsole with a full cupsole stitch for superior durability and great boardfeel

BLACKSHEEPNC.COM update

Nike SB Dunk High Premium “Bao” Now Available

Posted: 16 Apr 2014 09:40 AM PDT

Now in stock, the much anticipated Nike Dunk High Premium “Bao” (White/ White/ Polarized Blue). A special collaboration with restauranteur Eddie Huang that pays tribute to his Baohaus NY restaurant. Super buttery premium all suede upper atop an icy Carolina blue outsole. Extra blue laces. These are an instant classic and guaranteed to sell out today, so don’t sleep!

NIKE DUNK HIGH PREMIUM (WHITE/ WHITE-/ POLARIZED BLUE) 313171-114

DURABLE CONSTRUCTION, CLASSIC LOOK

The Nike Dunk High Premium SB Men’s Shoe is made with a comfortable yet tough combination upper for durability, while a full-length foam midsole and Nike Zoom unit offer lightweight, low-profile cushioning.

Benefits

Leather, suede and Nubuck upper with overlays for comfort, durability and support

Lightweight mesh on the tongue and perforations on the vamp for increased breathability

Full-length EVA midsole with Nike Zoom heel unit for superior comfort and cushioning

Flexible rubber outsole with a full cupsole stitch for superior durability and great boardfeel

FYI.
Pix show Royal Blue Laces and not Black.

Leave for a bit and all this craze happens, anywhere I can do phone order on a 12 I'm in the north nj/ny area

Back
Top Bottom