2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those are some Nice Kostons @StillIn729
  . I need to go get a pair to skate in all the skaters at my skatespots wear them and swear by em they are the best shoe to skate. Those and Adidas Campus Vulc which are very good to skate as well.

Koston 1's are one of my all time fav shoes; amazing comfort and love the styling

Why are these called captain americas again?

Asian release coincided with start date of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and the black on the dunk happens to bear a passing resemblance to the stealth suit Cap wears for the first half.

Koston 1's are one of my all time fav shoes; amazing comfort and love the styling
the HS kostons1 are my 1st pair of kostons and i agree the comfort is amazing! its that lunar insole man 
smokin.gif

damn slept through the CCS release
sounds like I would've struck out anyways

Not necessarily, all you have to do is try. I was just going to sleep through it as well but figured I'd set my alarm and see if I can get it. And out of no where I was able to add to cart quick and check out. I was surprised myself seeing how slow my connection is at home too. Maybe I got lucky I guess?

Can't wait for USPS to deliver my second pair of Bao's today.. #NOTHAPPENING #NOTICELEFT
I actually got my Supreme X North Face backpack in today. Normally USPS doesn't deliver to me even though it's to my work and we always have people here.

@FootTrafficWhy are these called captain americas again?
[/quote]
Supposedly the Asian release coincided with the release of the new Captain America movie and the US release will coincide with 4th of July. Idk if this is fact.

Last edited:
^^^^

I've heard that they are an early June release for the US , but we'll see....

Last edited:
Just a Heads Up..Not a single pair of Hacky Sack Dunks are selling on Ebay for resell prices..So if your copping to wear you shouldnt have a problem securing a pair for retail..

^^^ I actually really like them :smokin

Extra laces are black if anyone is curious.

Last edited:
To those in NJ, Branded Surf & Skate  ~~Restock tomorrow 4/26 11am branded1 first come first serve! First 10 customers get a free branded hoody! All for box price except the tiffs are $175 thanks.

Not sure about phone orders but it doesn't hurt to ask... Good luck!

To those in NJ, Branded Surf & Skate  ~~Restock tomorrow 4/26 11am branded1 first come first serve! First 10 customers get a free branded hoody! All for box price except the tiffs are $175 thanks.

No phone orders...

This is gonna be a mob scene as usual....To go or not to go

Back
Top Bottom