2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Struck out on Hacky Sack Lows, but these came in today as a nice consolation prize.
I'll be a proud SOMP owner soon myself
pimp.gif

Yeah, it's all VNDS stuff with no box, but they do include all the laces. So far none of them have much more than minimal wear.

Good looks fellas, appreciate the assist. And a big thank you to @djshakez for the help on securing the rest of the pairs I needed for the Baohaus fam!
No problem nice to know you were able to help eddie and his fam secure their pairs. Hopefully you were able to get yours in the process.

Last edited:
This pic actually shows off the tongue and back heel nicely. No complaints here. lol I need to stop BSing and get my pair before the market decides to dry up on me. But got other things to get before them.
Thanks i don't have a real nice camera to take pics with but I try my best with this iPhone 5 I got :lol:

I think your "on foot" message struck a chord @jLi119  everyone posting their on foots today. I like this. #ONFOOTSATURDAY 

Last edited:
Wanted to wear my civilists today

This ain't the best pic but hope you guys like it lol
SIck Civilists - I still have my pair and I'm on the fence about keeping them but I know if I let em go I'll miss them!
Today wear

Congrats to those who wanted and cop'd the Hacky sacks.
Clean!
Yo,

Real nice mints always wanted those.

Heros today
those look better on the feet. Makes me think about copping on disco.

I think your "on foot" message struck a chord @jLi119  everyone posting their on foots today. I like this. #ONFOOTSATURDAY 
Yeah I'm really liking it. Shoes are meant to be worn. Honestly I couldn't care too much about the "DS on top of box" or the "just tripled up stacked boxes" pics. Not that everybody needs to take pics of shoes on their feet, to each his own. But the cynic in me really wonders what happens to those shoes. FWIW I will always rep clean on the feet pics bc we're sharing our passion for sneakers and we should be kicking around in em!

Nothing wrong with that I use my phone and sometimes my tablet if I'm already on it and too lazy to take a pic from the phone.

I use my iPhone 5S for almost all of my pictures that I post, I hate breaking out my SLR or mirror less for a quick shot. I found my kick light and started using it again recently, really comes in handy for lighting in tight spots.

http://riftlabs.com/kick-overview-betterpics/

I guess mainland doesn't do online for Nike SB? I was just on there site and there wasn't a spot for Nike SB when I went to the footwear search.

I shouldnt have gone to the outlets hadowajp hadowajp I ended up getting the heroes, 97s, and lucked out on the fire red 5's they had :rolleyes Good looking out again appreciate it.

Last edited:
I shouldnt have gone to the outlets hadowajp hadowajp I ended up getting the heroes, 97s, and lucked out on the fire red 5's they had :rolleyes

I grabbed 5 pairs of socks for 80 bucks 80 damn dollars on socks kills me every time

Almost grabbed griffey's but 110 was to steep

Ended up with two pair of blue hero's one for a coworker and the socks

And not a problem man let me know if you ever need anything over there I've got a rental like 3 miles from that place and I need to stop by from time to time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom