2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yo,

Thanks for the positive feedback. Honestly the gum sole makes the Heroes to me, quality is good too. Been wearing them alot and they break in well. Worth the 65 bucks for sure.

There was a convention in long Island hosted by Clark Kent and I decided to UNDS these bad boys

:frown: guy who is getting me the blue lobs and reese forbes isn't responding to fb messages, were supposed to meet today. I mean I know a man has business but the guy is local, I've met him before, a quick note saying "today's no good, see you tomorrow" would be nice.

Has anyone recover shipping confirmation from. Nike for the hacky sack dunk lows? I received my an email with my order number from nike but no shipping info?

:frown: guy who is getting me the blue lobs and reese forbes isn't responding to fb messages, were supposed to meet today. I mean I know a man has business but the guy is local, I've met him before, a quick note saying "today's no good, see you tomorrow" would be nice.

That''s rough man.

I think if you get your lobsters that'll be three people in the thread that came up on em this month

That''s rough man.

I think if you get your lobsters that'll be three people in the thread that came up on em this month
Yeah I mean I'm more partial to the reds, but for 100$ I think the blues will do quite nicely. Plus, I mean in the end it's just shoes. It's not like he owes me anything or I'm entitled to them, but you know how little things can get at ya. 

Last edited:
Yeah I mean I'm more partial to the reds, but for 100$ I think the blues will do quite nicely. Plus, I mean in the end it's just shoes. It's not like he owes me anything or I'm entitled to them, but you know how little things can get at ya. 
Hell if you get sick of em I'll take another size 13 for you :smile:

Has anyone recover shipping confirmation from. Nike for the hacky sack dunk lows? I received my an email with my order number from nike but no shipping info?

it depends on where you live in relation to the Memphis warehouse if you're really close you'll get a tracking number Sunday night and may get them in Monday.

I have had orders ship Saturday and some ship the following Monday, think it depends on the volume of orders.

I believe it's been said today already but mainland in concord had three pair of bao's 8.5 9.5 and 11.5 they also had medusa's but no size 12 smh I was going to break my no low rule for them to wear to the A's games in the summer heat

My mistake. wrote that incorrect. 

Bhm shows 98?

All good, I just got a ds pair on ebay for 90. Under retail so I'm happy.

Sorry if I missed it, but what happened to the ID launch??? Has disappeared from the launch calendar.

Was looking forward to doing up a pair of Highs :smh:

Probably pushed back. Again. For the 4th time I think it is this year. Pretty frustrating at this point

Thought people were joking when they said people were asking why they are wearing a expensive shoe...

3 different people asked if I knew how much mine were worth..

My response " not enough for me to care, their just shoes"

#onfootsaturdays

Thought people were joking when they said people were asking why they are wearing a expensive shoe...

3 different people asked if I knew how much mine were worth..

My response " not enough for me to care, their just shoes"

#onfootsaturdays
Anytime somebody would ask me I'd just say "Less than diamonds"
laugh.gif

But I don't have a pair

350x700px-LL-2e6fd107_1356909293684.png

I'm pretty sure most of the people who ask don't have a clue themselves. They just hear the tiffany nickname and assume they have some ridiculous price.

Back
Top Bottom