2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally got to wear my diamond highs and for my first sb ever these things are tanks. I drive manual and I like many other shoes I was expecting my left shoe to have some dressing but both shoes went all day and had no creases. Not to mention these things are comfortable as hell, I'm really looking forward to my YOTH now.

Last edited:
Finally got to wear my diamond highs and for my first sb ever these things are tanks. I drive manual and I like many other shoes I was expecting my left shoe to have some dressing but both shoes went all day and had no creases. Not to mention these things are comfortable as hell, I'm really looking forward to my YOTH now.

Standard transmission all day FTW :smokin Haven't worn my Diamonds or YOTH outside yet but I remember during my lacing process the YOTHs are more comfortable. Can't beat that suede comfort haha

Last edited:
Standard transmission all day FTW
smokin.gif
Haven't worn my Diamonds or YOTH yet but I remember during lacing the YOTHs are more comfortable can't beat that suede comfort haha
yea got an 07 si and i love her, what do you drive? Also i will be wearing my YOTH as soon as I get them in, which should be around monday-thursday

yea got an 07 si and i love her, what do you drive? Also i will be wearing my YOTH as soon as I get them in, which should be around monday-thursday

06 RSX-S and 13 370Z. I got my YOTHs about a month ago from fliestkicks. You won't be disappointed with them def. worth any trouble to get em.

Last edited:
06 RSX-S and 13 370Z. I got my YOTHs about a month ago from fliestkicks. You won't be disappointed with them def. worth any trouble to get em.
was very close to getting an rsx-s of my own considering i've always wanted a teggy, but sided with the si once i got in it and test drove it. How is the 370 i know both cars must feel real different considering the differences in power and drivetrains. But i got the YOTH DS for a steal from overseas for 170 shipped. Had to size down a half size but after walking around in the dunks yesterday and noticing i had some room to spare I will be fine with the YOTH.

Can't help you with tax, but that's under retail price. Additionally, you can ask for a gift box, which is a few bucks more, but it should ensure you're shoes are boxed, rather than "bagged." If you're military, you can get 20% taken off, which is $19 rather than the $15 off. And that's where I saw the deal I posted, Sneakersteal.

sorry bro if I came off negative. its a good deal for some but not for me

Can't help you with tax, but that's under retail price. Additionally, you can ask for a gift box, which is a few bucks more, but it should ensure you're shoes are boxed, rather than "bagged." If you're military, you can get 20% taken off, which is $19 rather than the $15 off. And that's where I saw the deal I posted, Sneakersteal.
sorry bro if I came off negative. its a good deal for some but not for me
Oh, I didn't take it negatively at all. I actually called and had the gift box charged waved after talking to an associate, too.

was very close to getting an rsx-s of my own considering i've always wanted a teggy, but sided with the si once i got in it and test drove it. How is the 370 i know both cars must feel real different considering the differences in power and drivetrains. But i got the YOTH DS for a steal from overseas for 170 shipped. Had to size down a half size but after walking around in the dunks yesterday and noticing i had some room to spare I will be fine with the YOTH.

Yea I actually had a 97 teg before the RSX and when I got the RSX went ahead and rebadged it with Honda and Integra badges it needs lol But yea I'm still fairly new to my 370 I got it in february It's not too different feeling from my rsx since my rsx is modded but RWD compared to FWD feel a bit different but a good different but that's enough derailing from me as far as the YOTHs go you should be good. Though I have yet to wear my YOTHs out right now as it stands the most comfortable SB I've worn this year is my SOMPs. But I still have a bunch of others I've picked up this year and have yet to wear so I'm liable to change my opinion anytime lol

Last edited:

got my j-packs in. they're okay i guess. picked em up because i realized that i don't like jays enough to line up, participate in raffels, or drop 4-600$ on the resell market for an actual pair of royal 1's. these will get the job done just fine.
Exactly my thoughts. They'll fill in just fine until I find a pair for a decent price. 

Ok I got my tiffs coming, Lance Mountains in a few weeks, might try to track down YOTHs if I can find em for 200

EDIT: People with pairs of Nontourages. Would you say quality is worth me paying around 250 for a size 13?

Last edited:
Ok I got my tiffs coming, Lance Mountains in a few weeks, might try to track down YOTHs if I can find em for 200

EDIT: People with pairs of Nontourages. Would you say quality is worth me paying around 250 for a size 13?
what size did you need for the YOTH i may have stumbled across a pair you need during my long search for them

Yea I actually had a 97 teg before the RSX and when I got the RSX went ahead and rebadged it with Honda and Integra badges it needs lol But yea I'm still fairly new to my 370 I got it in february It's not too different feeling from my rsx since my rsx is modded but RWD compared to FWD feel a bit different but a good different but that's enough derailing from me as far as the YOTHs go you should be good. Though I have yet to wear my YOTHs out right now as it stands the most comfortable SB I've worn this year is my SOMPs. But I still have a bunch of others I've picked up this year and have yet to wear so I'm liable to change my opinion anytime lol
imports>>> haha enough derailing from me but yea i need to get a few more pairs like baos, and 510s those catch my eye more than anything else at the moment.

imports>>> haha enough derailing from me but yea i need to get a few more pairs like baos, and 510s those catch my eye more than anything else at the moment.

Yea I'll be wearing the Baos throughout summer they look perfect for the time of year. I didn't pick up 510s only because I already have iguanas and I'm not a huge camo fan so I'm good with what I have. But had I not had iguanas I'd def. had picked up the 510's. Surprised you didn't go after them friday when they restocked on NDC.

I just pulled the trigger. Thats great man thank you again all of the reps I have to you haha
haha no problem, there are a lot of sizes of the YOTH out there for anyone looking (couldnt find 11.5 for the life of me though, if anyone else needs help i found a bunch scattered across the web and can dig up my posts with all the links 

congrats too many im waiting for pair i ordered last week should be here in a few days

there have been fake YOTH though, but they came in the royal SB box and are laughably bad.

Yea I'll be wearing the Baos throughout summer they look perfect for the time of year. I didn't pick up 510s only because I already have iguanas and I'm not a huge camo fan so I'm good with what I have. But had I not had iguanas I'd def. had picked up the 510's. Surprised you didn't go after them friday when they restocked on NDC.
i was off nt all day friday after work and for most of saturday i had some extra money sitting in paypal and definitely would have copped if they were available **** the deal for baos at 108 would have been so clutch but they will come when the time is right, there is also the problem that there are so many shoes I want and having to decide what to pull the trigger on is hard sometimes haha

there have been fake YOTH though, but they came in the royal SB box and are laughably bad.

It was paypal so I'm not too worried. If quality is anywhere near what is said it should be easy to tell

Can anyone @ someone whos willing to share the wealth with some of their coins?

Back
Top Bottom