2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No they just made a shirt to hype the release. The spot in DC did the same. Nike sponsors both schools. Nothing was significant to make either shoe a collaborative effort with either shop.

Lol at us having this argument earlier today in real life.

Lol at us having this argument earlier today in real life.

Lol! I swear I'm sticking to my guns on this one. I remember the blog post Black Sheep where they kinda made a gimmick of the release with the Tees alongside Palace5 I believe it was

Not sure the best way to thank a bunch of members for responding to my question  a few pages back, but to:

@sneakaprince

@Sole Reaver

@bballermarkie

@murasaki

Thanks for your input on the WPF pricing.  Maybe I won't just jump on the first pair I come across and rather look for a good deal.  In the meantime, with all this talk on the SOMPS, maybe I'll have to jump on them instead. 
laugh.gif

Have a great rest of the day.

Lol! I swear I'm sticking to my guns on this one. I remember the blog post Black Sheep where they kinda made a gimmick of the release with the Tees alongside Palace5 I believe it was

Then thats still their fault for claiming that extra GR type collab.... They jumped on the train like they knew all along what was up, now everyone considers it their release lol.

Those Argons on the last page are dope. I have to get a pair of those or the Sambas before I really quit copping sneaks. Thank God prices on those types of releases are on a decline for the time being.

Not sure the best way to thank a bunch of members for responding to my question  a few pages back, but to:

@sneakaprince
@Sole Reaver
@bballermarkie
@murasaki

Thanks for your input on the WPF pricing.  Maybe I won't just jump on the first pair I come across and rather look for a good deal.  In the meantime, with all this talk on the SOMPS, maybe I'll have to jump on them instead. :lol:

Have a great rest of the day.
somps over wpf, u can always find wpf

That's a good topic of conversation @KAWS1

What originally drew you to Nike SB as a brand, and what pair of SB's were your first pair?

The shoe that drew me in first were the rayguns, then i started researching nike SB and fell in love with the original Send Helps, Heinekens, Hawaiis and Low Tiffs.

Which led to the purple pigeons as my first actual cop too, then the milli vanillis, peewees and money cats his and lows were all copped, as well as ungoldenrods.

Sadly only superbeat peewees and milli vanillis remain from that era, my prisitine money cats, ungoldenrods, Jordan 5 from 07 and pigeons mysteriously disappeared while my kicks were being stored at my uncles house. Im sure his kid got me, but its whatever.

Last edited:

What originally drew you to Nike SB as a brand, and what pair of SB's were your first pair?

Well I just typed out the long version and its about 6 paragraphs. I doubt anyone cares enough to read all that. The cliff's notes: I was a goth/skater/pothead in High School in 2003 who wore only combat boots. First girlfriend (now my wife) introduced me to skate shoes like DC/Etnies. Gang banger friends into Jordan's suggested SBs. I was dirt poor living on my own after graduation at 17, got a pair of Team Editions to skate to work in, stopped the BS goth ****, quit smoking pot, got promoted, had a kid, got married, have disposable income and love the comfort for work.

Last edited:
NDC release calendar updated. SB High Premium slated for June 21st. White/Metallic Gold-Black.

Online release of Black Sheep collab or something else that I'm blanking on?

The big far laces attracted me to sbs. For some reason I just really liked em.

First SB I got were the Blue lobsters but I had to sell them because they were too small. The reunion was epic though :smile:

Also my WPF ship out tomorrow I think. If anyone has the concept lace locks lying around unused I'd love to take em off your hands :wink:. Please pm me

ill just throw out that im looking for WPF Lacelocks as well lol. Gotta put it in my sig too. Glad i got the UCS ones for my greys

missed out on DS Ulrich dunks for $200 shipped 
mean.gif
 messaged the guy on ebay said they were already sold like 5 mins after listing

That is a good one, just to give a formal answer in hopes of getting the ball rolling on this(edit:guess I was a lil late lol.)

First pair: purple pigeons

What drew me to nike sb initially: was all the odd colorways and inspired sneakers they where comming up with(especially the pre-blue box eras). I was looking for something different. In my city when some new jays drop you can bet EVERY kid in school was going to have them on the next day with the corresponding colors in their outfits to match.
That **** wasent for me man. Everybody walking around looking like some damn clones like there's no other options out there. I felt restricted by this unspoken dress code so I said **** being "cool", threw out my tall tees copped some clothes that actually fit and started wearing sb's as my default, haven't looked back since. Still got my flint 13's tho :smile:

Last edited:
You guys made my decision easy. Just struck a deal for a pair of SOMPs. :D Can't wait to see the quality in person.

Back
Top Bottom