2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yo guys I need help uggh What should I cop, the paid in full black sheep sbs or the Jordan 1 Lance Mountain (white or black) pair sbs, I am stuck I can cop both for pretty much the same price, but i wanna choose one lol

heres a link for the people who wanted the mixtape that came with the bs dunks. Imma wear the **** outta mine after sneakercon la lol. Congrats to the ones that were able to pick up because they loved the shoe. Those that picked up for hype you know what you can do!

the djs name is spclgst and merlin coo people
http://www.mixcrate.com/spclgst/slayed-in-full-5694418

Last edited:

Yo guys I need help uggh What should I cop, the paid in full black sheep sbs or the Jordan 1 Lance Mountain (white or black) pair sbs, I am stuck I can cop both for pretty much the same price, but i wanna choose one lol
LM in both colorways, black sheep sb looks like garbage...........unless you plan on reselling then go with the black sheep..............

No offense to you but I never understand when this question is posted. Which do you like more? Once you answer that, there's your answer.

if i could find the js id get them because i wanna skate them so bad lol. if you like the look of the bs pick em up. either is a win to me.

No offense to you but I never understand when this question is posted. Which do you like more? Once you answer that, there's your answer.
I like both of them equal but the decision is hard to choose the better one lol. Why do you guys think black sheep is trash?

I like both of them equal but the decision is hard to choose the better one lol. Why do you guys think black sheep is trash?
Personally, the BS dunks aren't bad but they're nothing special to me. The concept was amazing and the marketing/hype up until the shoe was revealed was genius on blacksheep's part. The shoes were VERY underwhelming to me compared to the hype blacksheep was putting on IG from the boombox box to faux Gucci 'SB' print and McRad-ish color blocking. It was a 'meh' shoe once it was all said and done.

Last edited:
Personally, the BS dunks aren't bad but they're nothing special to me. The concept was amazing and the marketing/hype up until the shoe was revealed was genius on blacksheep's part. The shoes to me were VERY underwhelming to me from the faux Gucci 'SB' print to the McRad-ish color blocking.
I see, but do you think that is enough to justify gettting them over the Lance Mountain

which one should I cop???
Since you want an answer so bad go with the Black Lance Mountains, sleek looking and can be worn with anything. The BS dunks are trash because the faux Gucci style print makes the shoe look VERY tacky, but the box and all the other exclusive extras are fire. Sadly the shoes themselves aren't.

Comedy Option: Send Helps 2

Seriously though, go for whichever want you want more. If I had to pick I'd probably go for the Black LM, because I already have a white pair and I didn't care enough for the BS to go for it when it popped up before it was scrapped, or even enough to buy my size from FC when it had already been scrapped and was still trending kind of low.

Last edited:

It's funny how people talk about detail when the LM's are just ones with paint on them smh bro get what you like like I said I like both but I wasn't able to get the LM's.

People that got a pair of LM's if your not skating them guess what you bought cause of hype.

Last edited:
My vote is neither :lol:. I hate the fact that the LM's don't match, that ruined them for me, otherwise I would've been all in on a black pair, red or blue. And the BS dunks, like someone said, are Pretty underwhelming with white laces, and just plain ugly with the red ones.

It's funny how people talk about detail when the LM's are just ones with paint on them smh bro get what you like like I said I like both but I wasn't able to get the LM's.

People that got a pair of LM's if your not skating them guess what you bought cause of hype.
When talking about the LM's, I brought up leather quality which is crazy good. And you're off your rocker if you think only skaters can purchase them without being labeled a hypebeast. Shoes like this are the ultimate customizer's dream... Sounds like you're salty cuz you didn't get any, homie.

Last edited:
....or you just find the idea of the shoe to be really dope. 

I accept that I'm 30 so I'd see all my older cousins and pops wit Gucci print on. I thought I was man when pops bought me a Gucci bucket hat in high school lol. The bs dunk takes me back there. I still want the LM's though that punch hurt.

Last edited:
When talking about the LM's, I brought up leather quality which is crazy good. And you're off your rocker if you think only skaters can purchase them without being labeled a hypebeast. Shoes like this are the ultimate customizer's dream... Sounds like you're salty cuz you didn't get any, homie.

So a Jordan 1 with paint and good leather okay lol Still doesn't match the detail of the bs.

And I thought I already said I was salty

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom