2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

no "suggested price" tags on any of the BP boxes (both pics/video)...

...up-charging their own hype?

Last edited:
Yeah they charging like $170. Was about the same when i picked up the wof last year. Passing on this release. Feels good passing on hype.

Nice pickup!!!

gt+She+it+was+a+lady+cop+_a7a83fa1df8b12ecc3f6b4c4a2b0a1a8.gif
Homie, them boca's are BEAUTIFUL! You weren't kidding when you said they were in great condition!
Boca's are pretty underrated; always one of my favs and they are a beast at staying clean
Clean bocas and real dope caves back there
thanks fellas!

Yeah they charging like $170. Was about the same when i picked up the wof last year. Passing on this release. Feels good passing on hype.
i'm not hating in the least bit.. i just think the marketing behind this shoe was such a big steaming pile of miss.. the shoe is not for me. even if I wanted to get them it would be for collection purposes only... but even then they're just a poor excuse for the hype BP is desperately building/fabricating.
BP SB POS

Last edited:
I'll be honest, outside of hype those second BPs (WoF) were extremely well executed. All that BS that Dom spewed out about calling in the Hollywood connections in order to be able to release them, really threw me off. Even then so, I know we've seen shoes and dunks more specifically recalled so I was about to cop the branded version but then I saw all that trash they were spewing on twitter and I passed. Luckily my local got the qs version and all was well, easy cop.

On the other hand these highs are straight garbage lmao, I can't even front. Concept gets a plus 1 on my end as a Hollywood/pop culture/movie junkie, but the execution was just god awful lol. The obnoxious BP camera just really settles for the fact that I want nothing to do with this shoe.

I want to hear about how TMZ almost sued Dom for creating a shoe that's going to ruin their shots lmao.

Say what you will bout the dunks and BP, I love them for reasons stated before. My pair is secured.

I'll be honest, outside of hype those second BPs (WoF) were extremely well executed. All that BS that Dom spewed out about calling in the Hollywood connections in order to be able to release them, really threw me off. Even then so, I know we've seen shoes and dunks more specifically recalled so I was about to cop the branded version but then I saw all that trash they were spewing on twitter and I passed. Luckily my local got the qs version and all was well, easy cop.

On the other hand these highs are straight garbage lmao, I can't even front. Concept gets a plus 1 on my end as a Hollywood/pop culture/movie junkie, but the execution was just god awful lol. The obnoxious BP camera just really settles for the fact that I want nothing to do with this shoe.

I want to hear about how TMZ almost sued Dom for creating a shoe that's going to ruin their shots lmao.[/quote

I think a lot of people r salty about the fact that these r only been release in the west coast the branded version and QS just look bad with the black. So people r trying to conviced there self that these are ugly .... Lol

krayzsb krayzsb
nah, we all just have different preferences/opinions that are welcome... which is what makes this thread the best on NT.

the rukus' though... YES PLEASE

Am I the only one that likes the QS version of the BP shoe better than the branded version?  I like the black swoosh, I wish it had the red on the back though.

Last edited:
Was willing to get the QS version until I saw the pics, no red kills it. Was hoping there wouldnt be a camera because it looks out of place. I dont really care if people "dont get the shoe" if I like how it looks I wear it. Not complaining, going back out to school at the end of august so its porbably better money in my pocket anyway

Not sb related but I missed out on some jordunks from shoezuem. Crazy how it jumped 50 bucks at the last minute. Maybe someone here beat me to it?

SO anywhere releasing the paparazzi's online? I been out for a min. Sorry if this post is late

Lemme see some high quality pics and we may be in business. Back shot looks awesome, but this one looks questionable

The QS version still look dope. My local is getting them next week.

SO can someone fill me in? And pardon my being mad late on this. But what did Dom do to upset the DB community?

The paparazzis with the black on the back looks way better. I'm actually considering getting the shoe again

We have ourselves a showdown for least wanted Premium SB dunk high. In the Blue Corner we have the SH2 and In the red corner WOF2/paparazzi lol

Thread derail for a second. I know its a Dunks post but I have to say PEACE to Nike for the Koston Max. Love these joints. That Diamond Supply teal is next on my radar. Anyone else like the Koston Max?

Thread derail for a second. I know its a Dunks post but I have to say PEACE to Nike for the Koston Max. Love these joints. That Diamond Supply teal is next on my radar. Anyone else like the Koston Max?

I haven't tried any of the SB max creations. I do like a couple of the CWs on the Koston Max and Jano Max but I don't see myself getting a pair of either unless I'm gonna workout in them. And I already workout in a pair of Air Max 90s :tongue: haha So until these break away I don't really have a reason to scoop the SB maxes. @StillIn729 Might own a few pairs I know he explores a good chunk of the SB line outside of Dunks.

Last edited:
Hmmmm. Which pair to beat down on my vaca to Poland next month.

Diamond highs vs Lance Mountains...

Back
Top Bottom