2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

still waiting on more pics of the Rukus collab... haven't lost hope.

In the mean time, wearing one of my favorite non-dunk SBs today. Have a good Saturday all 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Can you guys clear something up for me? Let's say the auction is currently at $100 and I bid $101 at the last possible second. Another bidder, has a maximum bid value greater than my $101. Does that person win or does it take a few seconds before the automatic bid can happen and therefore won't happen because the auction is already over.
whomever has the highest max bid wins.

Haven't posted in a minute, had a death in the family and have been really busy, not thinking about kicks too much.

Finally got a chance to catch up; Still down for Quarter Snacks. I really wanted to like the BP collab(I own Slayers and WOF's) but there is WAY too much going on there for me.  Lastly, the Rukus collab does a good job conveying the concept but it's too loud for me personally, don't do clashing bright colors often.  And being from NY there is no 'pull' there for me to want to cop. Hopefully anyone who wants to cop the BP and Rukus collabs can do so with ease...hopefully...

Nike SB Atom - Size 11.5 DS - $94.95 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DS-NIKE-DUN...9405851?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2c888b849b

Nike SB Black Rain - Size 8 DS - $83.99 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Nike-D...131003132420&rk=1&rkt=6&sd=221509613705&rt=nc

Nike SB SPOT - Size 12 DS (Special Box) - $85 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-SB-DUN...0537241?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4ad9bbb499

Nike SB Stars - Size 12 DS - $99.36 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dun...9177236?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item540dd2e294
Repped! Pulled the trigger on the SPOT. I guess literally!
roll.gif

I did lol I put my bid in at around 10 secs. left but someone else put one in right after for a dollar more. I literally got 2 notifications on my phone at same time one for me placing bid and another for the outbid lol just not my turn to eat I guess.

Were they already bidding on them? Sounds like they just had a higher max bid and it auto bid $1 more than your max.

Were they already bidding on them? Sounds like they just had a higher max bid and it auto bid $1 more than your max.

Just went back and looked at the bidders list and no the guy who won was a new bidder on the item. He pretty much sniped me sniping lol

Lol, its only really this forum with the hate. And it all goes back to one line a year ago lol. Because you cant bring up overcharging at this point, so many other shops do it (cncpts) but at least bp makes it hard for resellers (your own shoe size only, one per person). Look at cncpts, overcharges, fake fire story for hype with the asics, allows 5 shoes to be purchased making it so much more difficult since all the resellers take most of the stock. And in my eyes bp has 3 good shoes now, cncpts has one. Just saying the bp hate is just stupid at this point (and the knee dropping mouth open love for cncpts, I say **** cncpts).
you have no clue if fire story is fake lol

UCS Dunks were some of the ugliest things I've ever seen

I'm still baffled by the appeal of them

I actually like them..and I don't like a whole lot of dunks..I like the concept..the only thing is..that if that were a sweater it wouldnt be an ugly sweater..it looks pretty normal..more like christmas wrapping paper lol..but I'm just saying I think they are cool..there is no way in hell I'm dropping $280+ for a pair..I wouldn't even pay $130 for them lolol..and I only like the black UCS..wouldn't rock they greys..also not a fan of the speckles on the midsoles like the CNYs

Last edited:
Haha affiliated with bp, yea man im actually dom. Got to hype my shoe. Cncpts fanboys unite!! Lol. Sure guys have fun rocking pink shoes, must be a west hollywood thing lol.
I'm from new york sooooooo no it's not a west hollywood thing.......but I do have fun wearing them. What's wrong with pink shoes?

Haha affiliated with bp, yea man im actually dom. Got to hype my shoe. Cncpts fanboys unite!! Lol. Sure guys have fun rocking pink shoes, must be a west hollywood thing lol.

Man there's nothing wrong with others sharing opposite opinions. If everyone had same taste we'd go nowhere. Lol as far as WPFs or UCS it's not like someone is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to buy/wear em. So let those who like and own em enjoy em and stop knocking em cause they like something different from you. And You gotta keep in mind this is a thread full of ppl from all over who've had good experiences with said shops and some with bad. Don't expect the whole thread to follow you in saying BP is great if not everyone has had that kind of experience when dealing with them.

Back
Top Bottom