2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

is this site legit? tried searching with no results. thanks!

http://www.ransun.com/19/nike-dunk-low-sb
doubt it, bred 11's for 79.00
laugh.gif

Welcome to RanSun.com! Where we find the sneakers for you. Every pair of sneakers, clothing and accessories we sell are 100% authentic.

We inspect all the sneakers in our inventory to make sure there are no fakes or variants. Ninety-nine percent of our sneakers are Brand New, if they are used it will be noted in the title or description. If you are unsure feel free to send us an email. We feature sneakers that are limited, rare and hard to find. Our stock consists of sneakers from the U.S., Europe, Asia and anywhere there are hot sneakers. We accept the order either big or small. And for shoes keep in our stock, the minimum order is 1 pair. But for the shoes factory out of stock,the minimum order is 60 pairs one Item ID. Please take a look at our stock if you have questions, please

Last edited:
Heineken any1?
Im more curious about whats going on here then 8 pairs of an ugly shoe.

honestly I don't seen needing or photographing more then 2. You're either selling the rest or just like looking like a tool, the heinikens are curious because i didn't think there were that many pairs left near ds. are they customs?

TBH I didn't realize how much less I'd like them now then i did years ago

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom