2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So the yellow laces in the in-store release were purchased from fullylaced? Did I read that right?

ha, no sweat. The packaging is really neat. I found a site selling the netting to roll my own on everything but the box if I ever get the QS. Are the yellow laces Nike SB laces or did they really order a bunch of yellow laces from Fully Laced?
Yeah they did.

they def ordered yellow laces from fully laced. the bag says fully laced 60" and they posted it to their IG page. 

Last edited:
if the newspaper design (on the shoe) is different on every pair of Rukus Dunks... i may consider getting a pair...

does anyone know if this is the case?

Last edited:
I had someone at my local grab a different size from the back to answer this because they had one on display.

Print is the same for every shoe. And man, is that silver toebox soft.
is the toebox being soft a bad thing or something

Ugh[emoji]128553[/emoji] I want Crawfish/QS/Cali but I only got enough for one pair. I love all of them equally. I don't know what to choose

if the newspaper design (on the shoe) is different on every pair of Rukus Dunks... i may consider getting a pair...

does anyone know if this is the case?
It's prob all cut from the same print...  but the panels aren't exactly the same.  Like...  it won't be symmetrical.  I just received mine today.  Pics to come later

Ugh[emoji]128553[/emoji] I want Crawfish/QS/Cali but I only got enough for one pair. I love all of them equally. I don't know what to choose

I would say get the cali's I don't see the other two being nearly as hyped and therefore expensive down the line if you still want them

(they may be my least favorite of the three but that's what I would do in your "shoes")

I just wish they would spread out the releases, instead of two on one day and one on the following week

I'm actually glad (if this is the case).

While dudes are getting distracted with those Ruckus dunks.....I'll be scoopin' two pairs of the QS with no hesitation

:tongue:

@Yoof  

What a coincidence....

http://www.kixify.com/product/nike-high-sb-diamond-size-13

Diamond High size 13 

p_1381976_3926671_127421.jpg

Back
Top Bottom