2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That corgi post is kinda ironic to me

He wouldn't be doing what he does if it wasn't for social media. NT is social media the same as IG, Myspace, Facebook, Friendster, Twitter, whatever you fancy.

I was big into the N-SB forums back in the mid 00s, and nothing has changed since then except volume of users and the amount of money Nike takes from them.

You always had people flexing pickups/collections, buying shoes to flip, and acting holier than thou towards newcomers. He fits right in the culture in my opinion; just another salty old head in that post..

I actually liked what he posted because in theory back then it was more about your own style and likes as opposed to getting something because everyone else likes it or is getting it. The SB community are more purest in my opinion as opposed to the current Jordan community where any retro Jordan pops up it's sold regardless, SB community is way more selective, hell look at the amount of Cali's still sitting around right now. I can even appreciate the fact some folks don't like Beijings, sure some may change their mind, but the majority won't.

So you guys remember that PayPal $5 off thing? Must be BS because I ordered something today and it did not take $5 off. I never received an email or anything. Hope we didn't scam ourselves haha.
Didn't it say it would take a week? I might be making that up.

Dunk High Premium SB
Grain/Black-Sandtrap-Bright Mandarin
$108 | 313171-207

So anyone seen these? These are on the Nike Release Calendar.

Dunk High Premium SB
Grain/Black-Sandtrap-Bright Mandarin
$108 | 313171-207

So anyone seen these? These are on the Nike Release Calendar.

These should be part of the outdoor/warmth pack judging by the color code, yeah I've seen the scan of them...

They are mostly black, looks they may have a rope type lace as well, made for outdoor use :nerd:

There is also an almost all black low with a yellow sole

There is that "salt stain" high to go along with this outdoor/warmth pack as well

I really like the salt stain

Maybe I'll pick em up and keep for when I'm home in the winter

So you guys think this is possible?

Last edited:
@LilBrad407, nice pickups on the Bisons! Funny enough, they were the first kicks I purchased from corgi.

That was July. I also asked about Paypal as a payment option. He was kind enough to respond with the only payment options he accepts, and I had no reason to doubt him. And I knew if I wanted the shoes, I would have to comply. I've since purchased 3 more shoes from him since he emailed me asking if I was interested in the other kicks (Bucks and then Mulders) in my size and was quick with the trigger on some '99 Goldenrods last week. No hassles, no headaches.

Hutong / Bejing Dunks Prediction

Ok guys it's that time again. Prediction time.

People wanting these is pretty damn obvious. I wonder though how much is inflated hype... and how much is the real deal.

For these Hutong dunks though imma side with the hype being mostly real.

These well sellout. Maybe a few scattered sizes over the weekend... but I won't be surprised if the bulk sell out within minutes.

I had a theory though that since the North American market was secondary to China that small sizes would be very hard to find... typically expecting 8-13 size runs at skate shops.. but given how much I know on size runs right now, I don't believe this will be the case.

GS sizes appear to be of typical availability. The usual major spots online look like they'll have em.

No panic or crazy insanity... just gone with swiftness.

Be ready dudes! So far, these are my most desired dunk low of the year!

Last edited:
I want to pull the trigger so bad on these. How are they?
They aight. 

Actually, you'll regret skipping these. In five years people will be thirsting after these and DS pairs will go for minimum 600. Just what my crystal ball saying anyway.

Back
Top Bottom