2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I told myself I'd be done with SB's this year, but I don't know anymore... those Beijings are looking really nice in all your pics.

hi SB Family, wearing my one and only SB today at work - if only knew that QS is coming I could have saved my 240 USD on this SOMP :frown: smh

im waiting for 12 days shipping of Premier to the desert of Dubai UAE

Man, won't your feet get super hot?

Last edited:

Not really to stoked about the mismatching panels. Still love the shoe, , can't wait to see them laced in gold

They're tired of stores undercutting them. You have to remember Nike is not only a manufacturer but a retailer as well.

THIS... was going to bring that point up.

For example, when local spots received QSs most were selling them for regular prices... A lot of people received their pairs. Then other spots got their inventory late, in order to still move THOSE pairs, some spots sold them for discount or sale to attract more sales. THEN NDC decided to put out QSs and they have probably just sat there because SB heads knew they were hitting discount at other spots. They don't want the local spots (especially ones who are "local" but really make most sales online) competing with them on their own product.

Also, I tell people all of the time, Nike as a company cares less about the "sales" and more about the brand.

They want their brand to look as if their product is top notch and doesn't need to be on sale for their merch to be moved.
Yea, but it's not like Nike stocks the stores for free, the locals still have to pay for the kicks anyway they just aren't maximizing their profit by selling direct to the consumer for full retail. Seems like they are trying to hurt the middleman and just end up going direct to consumer to reap all the benefits of their slave labor.

Last edited:
Price check.....Just picked up a pair of Black Lance Mountains DS for $300.00 shipped!  Good price?   Can't wait to get these in. 

Last edited:
All these Beijings with white laces shots are swaying me. I was always feeling them but thought I'd sit this one out. (Waiting to see what happens with these huarache this weekend.)  

I got my Beijings in yesterday from NDC, I have 3 different color mid panels.  I was kinda bummed at first but as I thought about it, it has character!  I don't plan to return them but I wouldn't be mad if they matched either!

Thats why I'm not pulling the trigger on these.

I want the correct panels. The contrast is a lot better imo.
I would be heated if mine were mismatched.

I hope I don't get murdered for saying this, but I kinda would like to see some posite material on a sb dunk. Not like a full out dunkposite, but a posite accent on the rear panels could be pretty dope.

It's not quite the pair I wanted but I'm not upset
tGGLlzn9wn

Sorry for the link it won't let me embed right now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom