2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hope the northern light lows aren't too hard of a cop, also thoughts on the de la low highs lol(is that what were calling them?)

Am I reading correctly that the low is a premier only deal and there's not going to be a retail release at other skate shops? Or will there be a generic version as well a short time later? I've not read anything about a non-premier version of the low....

Am I reading correctly that the low is a premier only deal and there's not going to be a retail release at other skate shops? Or will there be a generic version as well a short time later? I've not read anything about a non-premier version of the low....

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

Lows are a premier exclusive and will be only sold thru them. Highs are a QS with a wider release to other skate shops.

Lows are a premier exclusive and will be only sold thru them. Highs are a QS with a wider release to other skate shops.

The easiest way to look at it wheelman is that the high is retail non-premier version.

Last edited:
lol

This dude set us up good so he could #softflex on us real quick.

"Oh the exclusive ones are in store only? I live 15 minutes away, what a funny coincidence."

LOL.... naw, I'm just glad to see some of these exclusives finally be exclusives without the generic that floods the market after the fact. I've been out of the scene for a month plus and wasn't paying attention to the change up.

Does anyone have those Flash/Shield/Waterproof/Whatever-they're-called dunks that came out awhile ago? Could somebody give me a brief summary or a review on quality and materials? Heavily contemplating on picking up a pair.

If anyone wants some of the extras picked up on the premier release just let me know, I don't plan on getting any of those items for myself.
pls grab me a deck

lol i don't skate

xxl tshirts tho is my size, completely unrelated to this discussion

Impossible...there are allegedly only 400 pairs.

Dude at the Nike store Dallas told me when I went up there to enter the raffle for the Jordan's that it shouldn't be too hard if I come when they open Sunday. Who knows though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom