2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got an email from my landlord saying that they were releasing me from my lease effective immediately. I don't know if that's legal but I don't have the lease with me.

If the guy who was supposed to work had, I wouldn't have been called. It's a one person kiosk. Hence the massage.
Yeah pretty sure your landlord can't just cease a binding contract like that UNLESS you agreed to terms stating specifically that they could terminate the lease at any time for any reason. Or if you are on a month-to-month they can stop that at any time I believe

Anybody have any good sites that take PayPal I got a refund on some fake supremes. Now I have some money in PayPal and nothing is catching my eye on eBay.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/251768321728?nav=SEARCH
Do these looks legit to u guys? He doesn't state "100% authentic" like he does in his other auctions and I sent him a message to ask for inner tags two days ago and he won't respond,, what do u guys think
Price seems reasonable, I don't recall ever seeing fakes of those (but I will admit that fakes of EVERYTHING are made) and the seller states they bought them at flight club (they guarantee authenticity) and the tag is still visible. I'd say these are good.

Not a single dunk in size 11 for Ambush.

Hunting for discount deals on Dark Raisin, Warmth Hi's, Camo lows with orange...

Camo lows are/were on sale for $50 at premier
Just copped a pair as a gift like 10 minutes ago :lol:

I found em with google. I also came across another Ambush/BSS site. buywake.com

Why do they have so many sites? They have the same layout and stock just a different color scheme.

Last edited:
Hey NT fam,

Been a while since I last logged on but, I've been staying steady with releases. Managed to pick up some great new additions to the collection (including my first Blue Box)! Just wanted to thank the regulars for the help you guys provide us non-frequent posters on the thread!! We're extremely grateful for ya!
Crawfish - Retail

Quartersnacks - Retail

Beijing - $69.99 Shipped

Northern Lights (Premier Exclusive) - Retail

Northern Lights - Retail

Premier Petoskey Stone - $129.00 Shipped

S.O.M.P. - $135.96 Shipped
Here's to feeling good all the time.

PoX4EPi.gif

Hey NT fam,

Been a while since I last logged on but, I've been staying steady with releases. Managed to pick up some great new additions to the collection (including my first Blue Box)! Just wanted to thank the regulars for the help you guys provide us non-frequent posters on the thread!! We're extremely grateful for ya!
I literally just got a blue box with the same contents in the mail two days ago.  Nice pick ups!

Back
Top Bottom