2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Rice still trying to push them DLS lol once they hit a good disco many will cop nothing different (including me) lol

I really wish I could have gotten the black dunk lux at retail. They look really nice. :smokin

Last edited:

Long week, and I think this is the first week this year that I didn't cop anything or have anything get delivered.
But maybe something will catch my eye at Ontario Mills tomorrow morning.

Hey Niketalk Fam, have been "trolling" for aminute and finally threw my hat in. (Lost my original user years ago)

I was watching the pigeon video and was thinkin the same thing about what was in the background.

Glad to see I wasn't "seeing things"

some people are delusional

asking $1020 for a pair of DS Lodens
laugh.gif
That is just stupid.

On another note, what the hell does "pads" mean? I've been seeing that word a lot when people are selling their shoes.

Also, it's disgusting to see the high number of re-sellers everywhere. Give the person who actually wants the shoes a chance. SMH. Sorry for the random rant, I'm just waiting for my laundry to finish and I'm half asleep. lol.

Last edited:
Just catching up to the thread but if those "pigeon" highs are real back there watch the worst of the worst come out.. Regardless I've been saying I've need some pigeon highs in my life but lord lord lord if I can not cop a pair if they come out and it tiff highs all over again I will truely start slapping people and taking there kicks like this the late 90s early 2000s

https://flic.kr/p/omC1sj

Old pic of mine, just thought I'd share it. These are really nice, especially since I'm not a fan of Jordans (or maybe I'm just cheap lol).

A question for those who link pictures from Flickr: how do you do it? I tried every option in Flickr but nothing seems to work. HTML codes and BBcode don't work.

That is just stupid.

On another note, what the hell does "pads" mean? I've been seeing that word a lot when people are selling their shoes.

Also, it's disgusting to see the high number of re-sellers everywhere. Give the person who actually wants the shoes a chance. SMH. Sorry for the random rant, I'm just waiting for my laundry to finish and I'm half asleep. lol.

Pads= pass as deadstock

what laces? not waiting anymore to break them out, just booked a flight to Disney World in March and these will be my go to's :pimp:

Great choice coming in March just before the summer heat and humidity really kick in, and right before the rainy season.

I have yet to get a pair myself. White laces.

Walter..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom