2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't even bother going on Nike that much anymore

Almost all my damage is done via eBay or skate shop deals

Quagmires today, couldn't figure out anything else to wear to a Tet celebration at a huge Vietnamese church in New Orleans East. Now it's time to get my grub on.

Struck out on [insert Jordan Brand release which I won't name as to not upset the SB Godz] so I'm now hunting on eBay in pursuit of some retail therapy.  I can't be the only one who does this.
Dude those shoes will be around for retail. Check locally. Folks are not dropping $190 on Jordans like that. Columbias are still around locally. Folks see they're gone online and just assume they're gone everywhere.

Got 'em for $100 shipped...not even mad at the lack of double boxing:

Soles are pretty heavily yellowed (heel drag isn't as bad as it looks in the last pic) and the midsoles could use a scrub down, but other than that they're pretty damn clean.
Repped, and for $100 shipped those look pretty solid. Nice find

Dude those shoes will be around for retail. Check locally. Folks are not dropping $190 on Jordans like that. Columbias are still around locally. Folks see they're gone online and just assume they're gone everywhere.
Yep, I ended up being persistent and got a pair.  I'm not willing to pay over retail for most new releases, so usually if I miss I just keep it moving, head to the Bay, and try to pick up some older stuff.

^^ nice dooms bought mine for 240 definitely one of my faves ... but now some of the 3m is coming off on the front right toe box and I've yet to find a fix ...

Not sb related but I have sunglass hut codes for 20 off any purchase and 50 off purchase >200. Was going to post in the coupon thread but would rather someone in here use it.

well i got tracking for my burnished.

messing around at work with my t1 line i got a pair of none nikes that released today.
Dude I'm mad at you. I had them in cart by 11:56 and still couldn't cop. Shout out to my boy @osyrhiz  for all the help he provides. Man is da GAWD.

Dude I'm mad at you. I had them in cart by 11:56 and still couldn't cop. Shout out to my boy @osyrhiz  for all the help he provides. Man is da GAWD.
ive won some and lost some. my scripts aint what they used to be.

@osyrhiz will show up with the apron on after he's finished cooking and making rounds at some burner addresses.

Back
Top Bottom