2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

FULL KIT (319) 248-1083 IS NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR THEIR COLLAB!!! SIZES SCATTERED.

Edit: 11.5 is the biggest size they have.

Last edited:

Dat high quality mobile photo.

Want to get those Dorothys, but for $125 I'll wait as well. Not from Iowa so don't need the booklet, although pretty cool, and not big on lace locks. I would be interested in the shop exclusives if I was trying to flip.

Wish there was a confirmed release date for the wider release.

Full Kit were $110 in store. So $15 for the shipping. I didn't ask about a wider release, from a numbers standpoint they had probably 75-90 pairs? Considering its a smaller shop that usually has one-two FSRs that was a lot. Wish I could help more with the future wider release and how much they'll run. My guess is probably $105 or $110.

Thanks guys, copped these for $90 shipped DS. Always gotta thank the homie @rapcoz2134
 for his help in the size 10 wars. But seriously, ya'll need to get a pair of these if you have never owned a pair. Suede is butta.

They stain on you? I was too careless back in the day with suede stuff

@danvsman. Wouldn't think twice for that price. They will come to me. Another pr I like that may be frowned upon and that I rarely see here are those Oompa Loompa's. Never seen them in person but always thought they were dope as well.

Last edited:
They stain on you? I was too careless back in the day with suede stuff
I haven't had an issue yet. Been pretty careful with them, but because of the smooth feel, I'd likely never use protector spray. 
@danvsman. Wouldn't think twice for that price. They will come to me. Another pr I like that may be frowned upon and that I rarely see here are those Oompa Loompa's. Never seen them in person but always thought they were dope as well.
Oompa Loompa's are alright to me but they are a pair that you can get for reasonable prices. My favorite pairs are those that people forgot about so you can cop for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom