2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Time will tell if it was worth the $18 (plus $6 for the Rit whitener).

Anyone got an extra size 13 blue box they wanna part ways with?
nerd.gif
Actually I do. It the box from my atomic reds. Shoot me a PM homie!

stillin729 stillin729 danvsman danvsman

thanks for the feedback; I knew 4 was more than I was willing to spend but I wanted to make sure if it was fair or not. No box either? Dude wylin' :smh:

I'mma him to see if I can get some haggling action going on :nerd: Long as thirsty people don't fall prey to his asking price :lol:

Last edited:
whats up fellas , i've been lurking this thread for a little over a year and decided its time to contribute shout out to all the regulars who make this thread possible and to the dunk god elcerrito rest in plush.

These Fast Times were unexpected. After fooling with NDC this morning & striking out I figured I'd wait for them to hit Premier. No luck...they sold out of my size on the Select site. So I said ok I'll check out that $100 shipped eBay auction...sold out. Then I was like ok I like CCS ...lemme cop there. My sz was sold out. Then I remembered idboardshop had them for $98.99 with the coupon. My internet has been horrible lately so in the middle of my transaction it went out. I'm exhausted from a sick infant and didn't feel like walking up 2 flights of stairs to reset it. I then go to my phone & try to complete the idboardshop purchase....only to have it say SOLD OUT OF MY SIZE. I think...this can't be life.

I move to the next open tab to at this point just snag at retail...skatewarehouse still had my size in stock. Pulled the trigger for retail on my phone. Long night yesterday, long day today. I'm tired. I'm getting too old for this.

Lesson learned for the DLS. Retail or bust. Thanks for all the links in here yall.

Back
Top Bottom