2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

#WDMSRWT

Absolutely gorgeous collection @The S the L the I the M

My size too
devil.gif

Re: Pac Sun & Zumies:

I have been nearly topped off there myself due to visible box logo. I was wearing frogskins one day and the worker asked me about them and showed me the oakleys in the store. I told him I lost my microfiber bag, and he pulled one right out of the display case and handed it to me with a fist bump. Can't hate that.

I think at the end of the day, most of those people are workign their first jobs, and they get a lot of pressure from managers to make conversation, however cringe inducing it may be..

Those are some crisp pictures, they have me leaning towards buying a pair.

Was just thinking the same thing!

As a sidenote quick business legit check. Is anyone ever purchased anything from New Yak city in Yakima Washington? Are they good people down there, trustworthy? I'm setting up a deal with one of the shop runners out there and just want to make sure I'm not going to be potentially screwing myself...help?

http://ilnoj.blogspot.com/2010/12/sample-nike-sb-dunk-high-kostonthai.html

"The only difference between the samples and released pair is the back part of it."

damn I really chickened out on these last night :smh:

Found some old pics, can't believe it's been over 12+ years. This is kind of like a walk down memory lane for me.
Most of the URLs are gone but still have most of the dunks. I also have started liquidating some of the older dunks, to concentrate on stuff that's eluded me over the years (white supremes, denim forbes, etc).

repped for the pic and the 112 reference to your SN, **** makes me feel old...2001 :x

Was pretty happy with prods and while I found them a little tight in the toe box not as narrow as I thought based on others comments.

I was on the fence but these will definitely be kept, very clean colorway, although I've been buying so much black/white white/black kicks lately.

I thought the quality on the P Rod's was subpar, my pair had glue all over them, I decided not to keep them.

My biggest gripe is the tongue, they took away that fat old tongue which I loved and gave it the Bronco/Barf treatment

How much do you think i should charge for some 8/10 diamond dunk highs on the bay? Times are rough and I need to make ends meet.

How much do you think i should charge for some 8/10 diamond dunk highs on the bay? Times are rough and I need to make ends meet.

8/10? I would just set the auction at $.01 and let them ride

^^ yup that'd be your best bet. Place the shipping at 15.00 and let it ride.. Don't do a fixed price cause you will get low balled and you could end up waiting longer than you'd like to make some money back

Back
Top Bottom