2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You signed up here to ask a question in which only Nike can really answer.

Their shipments are slow this month there will be plenty of info posted when it is known

Why don't you ask em on Twitter?
Perfect answer lol
Just left the Kissimmee outlet and they said LM hit their store a few days ago were and were instantly gone. They do have a quantity of 3 in their system still but nobody knows where they are or if they're inventory is wrong. To me it sounds like employees pairs are being held until payday.
Thats exactly what it sounds like... Did you let her know that this sort of bafoonery is outrageous and demand help from a higher power?

Last edited:
To me it sounds like employees pairs are being held until payday.
...and they deserve to get them for all the crap they put up with everyday.

Last edited:
Perfect answer lol
Thats exactly what it sounds like... Did you let her know that this sort of bafoonery is outrageous and demand help from a higher power?

Oh I definitely asked and spoke with the store manager. He was suprised the inventory showed ANY and had the kid go look again. It looked and smelled like an inside job. They kept telling me to keep calling the store periodically and when I asked him what is the likelyhood of me getting them by calling in and he basically had to stop himself from laughing #saltlevelonemillion

same here bro....for now at least.
Yea, its been a relatively slow start to the year release wise. Some good ones on the horizon though, I'm excited for the De La Low's, Un-Tokyo's, and the Primitive and Atlas collab's. Perhaps this is the year of the Low, IIRC someone said the Primitive and Atlas collabs are both lows. I love lows :smokin

(No, I'm not intentionally skipping over the BttF's, they already released here in Canada :tongue:)

Why is everyone so hyped up on these new colorways and LM's on clearance that they'll never get? Most of these new colorways are very underwhelming imo

Why is everyone so hyped up on these new colorways and LM's on clearance that they'll never get? Most of these new colorways are very underwhelming imo

That's the cool thing about opinions--everyone is entitled to one.

Welcome to the thread.

Why is everyone so INTERESTED IN these new colorways and IRRELEVANT GARBAGE? Most of these new colorways are very underwhelming imo
well, the majority of us have been following SB for awhile now & have suffered through the gaudy colorways that were popular during the late 00's.  Seeing them apply simple colorways again is refreshing & appreciated.  I agree with you though, the majority of the new colorways are pretty underwhelming = not hyped = easy to cop.

Last edited:
The hype comes from pure emotion stimulated from something we are all here to enjoy...and thats dope Dunks in all facets. Hopefully youll be able to find something worth your while throughout all these release.

Oh... yeah, you shouldnt use the word "never"... Especially when it comes to acquiring something you really want or in your case; doubting the possibility of someone else acquiring something they want.  Every dog has its day.
 [h1]underwhelming = not hyped = easy to cop.[/h1]
**edited

Last edited:
The hype comes from pure emotion stimulated from something we are all here to enjoy...and thats dope Dunks in all facets. Hopefully youll be able to find something worth your while throughout all these release.

Oh... yeah, you shouldnt use the word "never"... Especially when it comes to acquiring something you really want or in your case; doubting the possibility of someone else acquiring something they want.  Every dog has its day.
**edited
Forgot the most important part. "EASY TO COP.... UNDER RETAIL"

Back
Top Bottom