2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So if everyone has the app (except android user -____-). Is it guaranteed you get a pair? And wouldnt it be harder since everyone has the app? Sorry im not really tech savvy. Lol

Passed on the McFlys due to the canyon crease.  No shade but where I'm from if it doesn't look fresh it doesn't rock.  I have plenty of shoes that have massive creases that I love to wear but on wear #1 I'm gonna be heated if I see major creases... I had to pass for my own well being lol

Yeh man I just saw that on fleabay.  I just don't get it.  Say they do go at 200 you still have to pay to ship to the buyer then you will also have a paypal/fleabay fee you have to pay.  In the end they are not making that much money off of the shoe.  So why?  I just will never get it.

I was able to score my pair last week but I still hate to see that bs.  Hopefully they continue to release at other spots and everyone can eat.
Honestly if you sold 1 pair at 200, you'd net $60 after everything. That's more than a days work at minimum wage where I live. Not to mention most of the guys selling them are selling multiples so it adds up fast. Making a couple hundred in only a few hours isn't that bad of a gig. I don't support it, but I don't blame them either.

Last edited:
Most of the people who bug out over BttF stuff have never even seen the movie

Kinda funny to me they just know BttF, MAG, McFly=high resale

The dude hanging out in front of SPoT waiting for the McFly's today [emoji]128517[/emoji]
pics or it didn't happen.
jack.gif

Last edited:
Got my tracking info from Premier about an hour ago for the de la lows restock, they should be rolling out now for those of us who were lucky enough to cop

Making a couple hundred in only a few hours isn't that bad of a gig. I don't support it, but I don't blame them either.
Exactly. There are two types of resellers; the guys who can be consistent and the ones who just look for that quick buck. The quick buck guys are usually the ones whose hustle never seems to add up or make sense. The consistent ones... Those are the ones truly cashing out on eBay sales.

But before I get criticized for mentioning the oh so hated resale market lemme switch gears.

I hope all the regulars who had a real WANT and need for this shoe, you know... the ones who lucked out time after time when the shops first got theirs, ate heavily. And to those who came to NT yesterday to create an account just to jam the site and cause it to briefly shut down on this release day... Y'all are a damn trip lol

Last edited:
Should be getting my Ruby Reds today, shout out to rapcoz2134 again...

$69 shipped... Appreciate it man!

Last edited:
Relatively new to the Nike SB game, especially when it comes to Dunks, but I was able to get a pair of BTTF from ndc. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom