2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got my BTTF in today, they didn't have the grey laces just the white :frown: Gonna try to a few lace swaps to see what works best for me though.

I got my BTTF in today, they didn't have the grey laces just the white :frown: Gonna try to a few lace swaps to see what works best for me though.

You can have my set if you want them. Once I make my choice on laces I keep it that way. and I went with whites.

Just came in the mail but had to rock em to the office today 
happy.gif
happy.gif

Premier, which had me digging through the box to make sure I wasn't just missing the laces.

The new Metallic sticker they have is pretty nice though.

Hopefully the primitive collab has nice materials, still gonna grab it either way though. On board for those blue ox/Paul Bunyan's as well, yellow laces and a ucla shirt or warriors jersey (depending on what shade they are without filters). Yes please. 

mints mints the tre AD laces look dope imo.

Those new Bartruds look awesome! A lot going on but it works for me. The sock liner is sick and the mountain peaks in the swoshes, them got me feeling some typa way! Im all in for them bad boys, cmon 27th hurr up.

Last edited:
Current alt laces options: Stick with White, Pink from Disposable, or the alt laces from my McFly Tre AD. I think I'm going to go with the McFly laces for now.

Tre laces or Tiff low laces.
I don't care for the Pink's/Disposables.

I'm doing the Tre laces for now, when it gets cooler and I start wearing pants again and want a bit of pop from this shoe the pink laces will make an appearance.

@mints the tre AD laces look dope imo.

Those new Bartruds look awesome! A lot going on but it works for me. The sock liner is sick and the mountain peaks in the swoshes, them got me feeling some typa way! Im all in for them bad boys, cmon 27th hurr up.
Reasonably sure the "peaks" in the Swooshes are supposed to be part of the Ox's horns, not representative of mountains.

...and @mints, I'm angry gelatin about those Tre laces...the Tiff laces I have are /close/, but the laces from the McFly Tres are spot on.

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 derp I see it now thanks for the clarification bro, that makessomesense. Its whatever though, that blue upper is calling out "come at me carl!" Im TooSold.

You and the rest of the sz 13 gang should jump on these before i dbl up

He wants lebron trades so I see a come up on an already good deal. Dunno if he legit deal with at your own risk.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I'm back on FB, if anyone wants to shoot me an invite to the NTSB group, I'd be pretty happy.

How much would a pair of size 9.5 Tiffany lows 9/10 condition with everything except the black laces go for?

Last edited:
^size matters in price checks. Although last ds 13 I saw sold was $900-1000 cant remember exactly but it was around there so take away a few hundo for condish and bata boom there's your price

Current alt laces options: Stick with White, Pink from Disposable, or the alt laces from my McFly Tre AD. I think I'm going to go with the McFly laces for now.
Not feeling the pink at all, reminds me too much of the South Beach colorway craze a few years back.

I'm doing the Tre laces for now, when it gets cooler and I start wearing pants again and want a bit of pop from this shoe the pink laces will make an appearance.
The Tre laces are really dope I think those and the white laces are the best but I wouldn't go with pink either way they are all dope my man

Back
Top Bottom