2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Mebane NC 6-12

Who in here was waiting on these to drop to this price??

Anyone into kostons? Perfect future beaters for the low Sz 11.5 & 12

You got it.

Preciate ya brosef

Last edited:
[quote name="StillIn729" url="/t/303260/2015-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/142320_20#post_23584176]
they don't have any P Rods according to them, I just called[/quote]No way man. They're idiots. They had a ton of them as of Monday. Now you gonna make me drive over there on lunch lol. Pm me your number so I can have these buffoons call you so you can order them. Or you want me to grab them?

No way man. They're idiots. They had a ton of them as of Monday. Now you gonna make me drive over there on lunch lol. Pm me your number so I can have these buffoons call you so you can order them. Or you want me to grab them?

good looks my man, just PM'ed you :nthat:

Does anyone know when any new options will be available for the ID Dunks? Or how I can go about finding info/hints?

It's been probably five or six months now that the "Be True" has been the only ID option for Dunks low and high, and they are pretty limited.

Does anyone know when any new options will be available for the ID Dunks? Or how I can go about finding info/hints?

It's been probably five or six months now that the "Be True" has been the only ID option for Dunks low and high, and they are pretty limited.

Doubt they sell that many iD'd Dunks tbh...might have luck hitting up their Twitter.

Looks like both Atlas Dunks, the CNCPTS Dunks and Janos, Primitive collab and the mystery iridescent joints.

Hm.

haven't followed this thread in a while, but what's up with the stained glass concepts dunks? release on those?

Atlas non store are the only must cop but the iridescent Dunks are potentially interesting

Remind me of the Super Bowl Trainers

Back
Top Bottom