2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The primitive sb on sale yet ? I need them on discount :smile:

What was retail on these? 125? I just saw them on the bag for 107 shipped.. For just a few days after release that's not bad! I see the price on these dropping as fast as the "black grapes" what do you guys think??

Uh-oh is that gonna make next year the Year of the Mids?

Oh lord please no.

Last edited:
Un-DS today. Happy with em.

The 35MM photos that Sole Collector posted was beautiful.

So it looks like we do have a chance of purchasing the "ISO" version online? LOL.

not feeling the all black 35mm. maybe because i have to many all black shoes.

but im in for the grey and black

I think it's getting to that point where the Salt Stains are gone (in an 11). SMH at not just grabbing them when they first dropped.

Then there's some dunks that don't really hit discount, but they stay stocked. I find that to be the case with this year's Valentine's, last year's Dark Raisin (purple drank here), and probably too early to say with the moto helmets. Looking to pick all 3 of those up.

Someone dropped a link for blk/gum snakeskin dunks. Most likely just going to pick those up at that price instead of scouring to find a cheaper deal but the cheapskate in me always wants to wait out a better deal lol.

benzilla427 benzilla427 great find! I hope we start seeing these leaking into outlets more widely soon.

I just got kinda happy when I remembered Atlas does in-store pickup on online orders. I emailed them to confirm they will honor it on the black pairs but I don't see why not. I hope they do, so my brother and I can basically pay for the black pairs online and them pick them up in store when grabbing the greys, not having to worry about any sort of 1 per address policy (not saying there is one or will be one).

Emailed them, waiting to see what they say. :nerd:

Last edited:
Found a pair of De La Soul Lows on the hash wall at my local outlet. 

Great Find!

I was at the Citadel Nike Store on Saturday and saw them there too! Size 10.
Also, had a size 10 and 11 Valentines Day Dunk and size 10 Cork's.
Also, as mentiones befofre Full size run of Dazzle Jano's.

WTDBs ending in ~20 minutes, bids across all sizes total just short of $105k...you guys think over/under $125k total? Think we'll see some last minute snipes or is the bidding about done?

WTDBs ending in ~20 minutes, bids across all sizes total just short of $105k...you guys think over/under $125k total? Think we'll see some last minute snipes or is the bidding about done?
Man, whoever gets those is going to have a unique shoe, but man that's a lot.

I hope we get to find out who won these auctions. Hopefully people will be posting pics of the shoes when they get them. I suppose a youtube unboxing video probably won't happen.
tongue.gif

I think it's getting to that point where the Salt Stains are gone (in an 11). SMH at not just grabbing them when they first dropped.

Then there's some dunks that don't really hit discount, but they stay stocked. I find that to be the case with this year's Valentine's, last year's Dark Raisin (purple drank here), and probably too early to say with the moto helmets. Looking to pick all 3 of those up.

Someone dropped a link for blk/gum snakeskin dunks. Most likely just going to pick those up at that price instead of scouring to find a cheaper deal but the cheapskate in me always wants to wait out a better deal lol.
I feel you. There's nothing wrong for wanting some cheapskating shoes 
roll.gif

Oh ok sorry, we had this question a while back. I made a crappy you tube vid on it:

I got it down pretty good, however I take my hand holding it like your about to karate chop someone lol, and start to wrap the first lace around my hand just down past my fingers on my palm. Then I do the same with the second one keeps them flat and even on my hand. I'll save about 16 inches or so of the second lace free. Slowly pull your hand out of the laces then grab them up and wrap the remaining 16 inches around the bundle tucking the ends. I can mKe them look factory but have practiced it a lot lol.

Damn they are still holding onto Dorthy's, Disposables, and those 3M highs. Hopefully for a good price. I'm surprised I haven't seen Dorthy's at outlets.

Damn they are still holding onto Dorthy's, Disposables, and those 3M highs. Hopefully for a good price. I'm surprised I haven't seen Dorthy's at outlets.

Dorothy's hit outlets quicker than a speeding bullet. Phone info was dropped in here around release. I think some ate for 50 or under but I'm on mobile so searching for exact spot in thread ain't happenin right now haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom