2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Seems like most dunks are settling down around $60 after they sit for a few months.

That's gotta be close to wholesale if retail on pretty much everything is $100 and up now, right?

Then why did it have the Nike SB logo at the end of the video

Yeah touché...I kept scrolling through my feed after the Wilhelm Scream...edited my post.

Seems like most dunks are settling down around $60 after they sit for a few months.

That's gotta be close to wholesale if retail on pretty much everything is $100 and up now, right?

Wholesale for NSB product is 50% of MSRP.

Last edited:
There's alot of Atlas talk so let's do mythbusters

- 1100 made with paper certificates, it's not like the shoe itself is number like the AJ23 were or has a tag like the AJ Spizike OG

- first 50 in-store customers, who purchased the QS, as a bonus received the QS in a orange box, sticker pack, and photo book, not sure if they received the ATLAS tissue paper and extra laces in the film box like the ISO

- If you ordered the QS through ATLAS you received your pair in the split box with the sticker pack and the photo book- CONFIRMED

-The shop stated no pairs outside of the 1100, how does that explain the 3 pair that showed up on FC the day prior to the release?

Last edited:
- 1100 made with paper certificates, it's not like the shoe itself is number like the AJ23 were or has a tag like the AJ Spizike OG

- first 50 ISO customers as a bonus received the QS in a orange box, sticker pack, and photo book, not sure if they received the ATLAS tissue paper and extra laces in the film box like the ISO

I ordered the ISO online, came with all the extras and special box

On another note, you guys think those woodland dunks will go on sale? not tryna pay full retail but i do like em tho

Last edited:
SPot just released a flamingo tee, guessing the highs are coming soon.
http://skateparkoftampa.com/product/70115/Nike_White_Dri-Fit_Flamingo_T_Shirt/&CID=3

Pass on the dunks but them Janos.....:smokin

Heard on the radio today that the cloud hi's are inspired by Drake's album Nothing Was The Same. I'm gonna be pissed if they have some stupid hype cause of that.

Back
Top Bottom