2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Who knew?

^ most people....

They "changed the concept" after everything happened with Gucci the first time around...

If I'm not mistaken it dropped near 420 that year

I been unfulfilled longer than I been fulfilled Concepts.

The time they shipping off, you're gonna hit another weekend and wait through that too

Its gonna basically be waiting 2 weeks for $15 shipping. They got their last order from me.
Where did this news come from?

jkitty jkitty

Sorry about not posting the lace swap but there's a pic of them in the wdywt thread with them.

If you want more angles I'm actually free today after work and can do it for you.

Still nothing from Concepts... Kinda growing more and more pissed everyday.. They need to figure their **** out!! 
mean.gif

bballermarkie bballermarkie No worries man. I checked it out, those pics will suffice for now, thanks though.

So my Ebay app was open in my pocket and somehow I managed to buy and pay for a pair on my watch list (a pair I don't even want, at that). Emailed the seller right away and asked him to cancel it on his end. If he doesn't, what are my options? Should I just call my bank and cancel the charge before it even gets that far?

bballermarkie bballermarkie No worries man. I checked it out, those pics will suffice for now, thanks though.

So my Ebay app was open in my pocket and somehow I managed to buy and pay for a pair on my watch list (a pair I don't even want, at that). Emailed the seller right away and asked him to cancel it on his end. If he doesn't, what are my options? Should I just call my bank and cancel the charge before it even gets that far?
Basically only the bank option

@bballermarkie No worries man. I checked it out, those pics will suffice for now, thanks though.

Hahaha I was waiting for the questions. But it's literally two clicks to order something. My paypal stays logged in. Hit buy, hit place order, and its done. You've never pocket dialed someone? Same thing.

Still nothing from Concepts... Kinda growing more and more pissed everyday.. They need to figure their **** out!! 
mean.gif
Whats goin on with them?!?!?....i also placed a order from them for the stained glass 1s and still no shipping info!!!

Last edited:
I been unfulfilled longer than I been fulfilled Concepts.

The time they shipping off, you're gonna hit another weekend and wait through that too

Its gonna basically be waiting 2 weeks for $15 shipping. They got their last order from me.

I haven't been in the thread in a few days, (still recouping from the 24hr camp out at concepts ny lol.)

I'm not sure if anyone else mentioned this since Saturday, but the NYC store only had about 125 wooden boxes in store (they promoted that they would have 300), anyone else who wanted a wooden box had to pay for it in store and wait for it to be shipped to their house.

That adds another 100 or so more pairs that needed to be shipped out by the concepts team.

Where did this news come from?

I placed an order online (for one pair of stained glass highs and the HG lows (mirror box) and at the ny store (HG lows wooden box)

I did receive an email yesterday from Concepts customers service saying they were shipping the wooden boxes this week they are all being sent next day delivery and that we should all have them by Friday the latest. I also got the email from UPS saying they have a package being shipped to my home so it looks like Concepts stuck to their word.

I have not received an email regarding my online order yet, but I would make a guess that online orders will be going out after all the wooden boxes are sent out.

Back
Top Bottom