2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Waiting at hospital for my daughter to be born in a few hours. Girlfriend sleeping now. Wore my white ginos since White is associated with light, goodness, innocence, and purity. It is considered to be the color of perfection.

Best wishes to you and yours @shoreguy85 - perfect wear!

Happy birthday in advance/late to all of you.
Also, congrats on your son/daughter/graduation/promotion/lotto win.

my list is too long to type out..... plus I couldn't tell you if I did... I play it by ear and if I see something I like for a price I'm willing to pay then I grab it....

However now that I am thinking about it....

I need in no particular order

720s

the gray gr from last year

both CNCPTS in the fancy cardboards

brown paper bags

Primitve

SOL

Cheech and Chong

what dunks are u guys thinking about copping..

my list:

neon j pack
red lobsters
QS (I just need to get it over with and grab a pair already)
pee wee herman
french blue

NL lows
Supreme bruins
... nevermind, I could go on all night

Hahahahahahahahaha volksnuts volksnuts needing cncpts

drunk wearing flip-flops right now.

Shoreguy--I've had 3 so I speak from experience. Do NOT wear those in the delivery room unless you want red Octobers or at very least wine stain Janos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only got two on my list before the end of the year:
//: Dunk High Acapulco Gold
//: Blazer Passports

After discovering that my size 12 pair of 510s were a little too tight, the hunt for a 13 and to sell off the 12 will be for a later time.

Thinking about getting a pair of Heinekens, Jedis, and MAYBE the maple/wheat Hi's.  Would love to have a pair of the Danny Supas and I'd have included that in my list of shoes to buy before the end of the year,  but it seems like I can't even find a pair in my size (neither pre-owned nor DS).  

My list in no particular order...

Hemps
Carhartts
QS
SOMPS
Red patents
Royal j packs
Wet floors (Monday pending invoice)
Pink box Halloweens
Todd Bratruds
T19s
Blue taxis
And the list goes on...

I want another set of lm
And basically every dunk beside those dam grails i really dislike them
I just really want lms sol and cheech for a decent price

Had the de LA souls in hand today at the local outlet, I'm surprised. I thought the materials used would be crappy. But they're nice

Waiting at hospital for my daughter to be born in a few hours. Girlfriend sleeping now. Wore my white ginos since White is associated with light, goodness, innocence, and purity. It is considered to be the color of perfection.
Best of luck my dude!  I look forward to being in your shoes in late January/ early February with what will be my first!!!

Back
Top Bottom