2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hemps are somewhat okay, but that tie dye IW isn't looking good. I think they should just scrap the IW line and allow him to just do real dunk low and high color ways for himself. I mean, it's the same shoe stripped of some padding. Least thing they could of done was come up with a whole different silhouette for IW. 

Edit: The "Red Velvet" dunk highs that were brought up in here a little while ago are supposedly a holiday release, according to a source.

Last edited:
Friday night! Let's get weird!!

I finally got a pair of de la soul lows,,, and man, am I happy. The quality is top notice, with the soft suede and the amount of detail on the sneaker. I do recommend you go up .5 a size though. If you see them at an outlet, buy them. This will be one of those releases that will go up in value over time.

Hemps are somewhat okay, but that tie dye IW isn't looking good. I think they should just scrap the IW line and allow him to just do real dunk low and high color ways for himself. I mean, it's the same shoe stripped of some padding. Least thing they could of done was come up with a whole different silhouette for IW. 

Edit: The "Red Velvet" dunk highs that were brought up in here a little while ago are supposedly a holiday release, according to a source.
the kids at my local LOVE skating the IWs.... they can't/won't do normal dunks (too bulky)

I still haven't put any IWs on feet much less tried to skate them, so Nike's idea to bring in more actual skaters into the dunk silhouette is working.... the price point is unfortunate though

IWs should be $70 max 

I have a pair on the way so soon I'll be able to comment directly

the kids at my local LOVE skating the IWs.... they can't/won't do normal dunks (too bulky)

I still haven't put any IWs on feet much less tried to skate them, so Nike's idea to bring in more actual skaters into the dunk silhouette is working.... the price point is unfortunate though

IWs should be $70 max 

I have a pair on the way so soon I'll be able to comment directly
I just don't like the look of the IW or the feel of them. Most of the skaters that are around me that skate SB, skate Janos and swear by them. Janos are super affordable as well. Don't get me wrong, I WANT the kid to have his own SB, he more than deserves it, I just think that they should have given him something different.

Last edited:
Real talk, I'm 35 and still rocking kicks. Maybe I look like an idiot doing it, but I like it. I will say I stopped wearing fitteds. Wish I could, but just can't get with it anymore.

X2 im 34 and cant do fitteds no more only time i do is when i cant get to a barber and thats maybe twice a year.

I just don't like the look of the IW or the feel of them. Most of the skaters that are around me that skate SB, skate Janos and swear by them. Janos are super affordable as well. Don't get me wrong, I WANT the kid to have his own SB, he more than deserves it, I just think that they should have given him something different.
Seems to me like they half assed it they were like ok u want a shoe and you want it slim... we'll get the regular Dunk and u can pick the colors... we save money and time!

Does he even have his name on the shoe itself?

Don't knock it til you try it! Yea it's a totally different fit for the SB Dunk but it's great. Has more of a summer feel IMO but I like em.

WARNING!

They are slim fit so they will look even worse with NT denim.

Are the de la lows prone to be faked? Just considering whether I should just get them at outlets for $15 more than I can find them online.

Are the de la lows prone to be faked? Just considering whether I should just get them at outlets for $15 more than I can find them online.

No. The only advantage would be the outlet equals in hand and great return policy. Otherwise save that $15.

Don't knock it til you try it! Yea it's a totally different fit for the SB Dunk but it's great. Has more of a summer feel IMO but I like em.

WARNING!

They are slim fit so they will look even worse with NT denim.

do the ishods fit like regular dunk sbs to you or did you have to go up or down a size bc of how slim they are?

I would have doubled up on the red gum pair but I don't like the tongue on the IWs

Back
Top Bottom