2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike's decision making is no bueno. 

Yea I doubt it's a cost related move, just a bad decision. 
its not just the tongue i believe the inside is also stripped down thats why it looks weird from the side. compare em to the older slim dunks the IWs just look weird

nice iron lows up there!
glasses.gif

I own a couple of thin tongue dunks (Viotechs & Orange Hemps) and I don't see the big deal.

Hardly anyone buys GR's at full price so I can understand how Nike would want to cut costs while also appealing to a younger demographic.

Personally, I blame the "disco" era.

No more fat tongue lows? Now that's crazy lol never owned or tried on IW

Is it just me or does your foot's ball near your Achilles hurt on long drives when wearing lows?

I've been searching for coralines for so long lmaooo.. ( I know it's not an SB )

I might give up if I'm unsuccessful by the end of this year :smh:

No more fat tongue lows? Now that's crazy lol never owned or tried on IW

Is it just me or does your foot's ball near your Achilles hurt on long drives when wearing lows?
yes mine does when I drivefor a while, it also hurts when I walk a long distance with dunks on. I try to stay with my new balance if I'm gonna be walking alot lol

Couple of questions bout the UNLV BTTS dunks....

Which lace color from Fully laced matches them better, Team Red or Fire Red? And what length laces are they? 48??

Ever since ive been wearing SBs ive always put those laces in any kinda dunks. They just look better in them

Also nice lace swap up there on them Ox jawns :pimp:

yes mine does when I drivefor a while, it also hurts when I walk a long distance with dunks on. I try to stay with my new balance if I'm gonna be walking alot lol

YES

I could wear dunk lows from the silver & pink box era all day though.
its gotta be the 2 little bumps inside the shoe haha, i only own tapebox and up so cant comment on the older ones. i just knew it couldnt just be me 

Ironically enough, the last two times I went on long road trips (6+ hrs) I was wearing dunks with the new tooling, and both times I ended up having to take them off and drive bare foot due to the discomfort

What's good NT, long time lurker first time poster. Was on ************* since 09 but have hardly gone there in the last year, it gets worse and worse every time and once they redesigned the forums that about put the nail in the coffin for me. Complex ruined it.

Anyway I'm seeking a pair of hufs in a size 11 or 11.5 (maybe desperate enough for 12). I had a pair a while back but the inner lining ripped and I was getting blisters every time I wore them so I had to let em go. There are two pairs on ebay, one for $60 that are cooked beyond belief and one DS but a whopping $600. I'm not looking to go past $300 and vnds is definitely ok. Shoot me a PM if y'all have any leads. Here's my old pair, autographed by Keith Hufnagel

Back
Top Bottom