2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike[sub]SB[/sub]

[emoji]10004[/emoji]

Basically what this brand looks like these days compared to the "good ole' days", however you define them

Last edited:
Anyone have tips on how to prevent rips from the inner lining (specifically by the heel) on older dunk SBs?

Sz 11 and dusty
I'm sure you have them, but if you want another pair, let me know.

Had every size of the tri color this morning at 7am. Check now and they're all gone. Did Nike pull sizes and they'll restock them once the sale is over? No way they sold out a 4-13.

I don't follow Dunks, I think I've seen them referred to as the Tri Color.

I don't remember calling these a MUST but I said I was getting them. There were size 4-13 this morning at 7 am. That's 4-4.5 hours ago. How do all those sizes just disappear? I wasn't in a rush, I was waiting for them to go on sale and get a code. I would get them for $39.

Last edited:
Yeah, I checked all the Dunks that were on clearance. Probably 4-5 had FSRs this morning and now all only have 2-3 sizes left. So Nike must have removed them unless resellers bought them up to sell which wouldn't make sense because there's no money to be made there.

Anyone snag those T19s for $61? Was hoping they went to someone in here. Wasn't willing to keep upping my bid since I have other stuff in the works.

Back
Top Bottom