2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

very limited number of pairs on NDC

less limited pairs at skateshops

but low overall production

How low I have no idea

I think my local wasn't even able to get a full size run

going to be pissed if they don't get a 11.5 or 12

On my feet today:

Haven't copped a new SB dunk in years (I think the When Pigs Fly were my last pair), but those Orange Boxes are mad tempting.

Apparently Plus down in Florida is getting dropped by Nike due to poor sales...crazy that we're less than two years removed from their collab.

Apparently Plus down in Florida is getting dropped by Nike due to poor sales...crazy that we're less than two years removed from their collab.
Not their fault, Nike keeps pushing **** product. They are forced to carry or buy some shoes that don't sell at full price, P-Rod 9, Koston 3 and **** looking Portmore's.

To my knowledge only a few shops are allowed to return product that doesn't sell, some have to take a fat loss. 

Hopefully the box pack dunk helps out brick and mortar stores. Only will be sold through core shops (no zumiez, pacsun). Don't think they'll even hit NDC, if they do, it'll be small amounts. 

Been trying to find a good decent pair of un-heavens gate highs.

Hard to come by. Some on eBay. But not the condition I'm looking for.

Nice, what's the goin rate for a DS 9.5?

Prices are all over the place up to 3+. I'd say 150 is a great buy. Also depends on if you want a fat tongue or skinny tongue; fat tongues run a few bucks more. I overpaid at 240 for mine but have zero ragrets.

Been trying to find a good decent pair of un-heavens gate highs.

Hard to come by. Some on eBay. But not the condition I'm looking for.

What size? I won't swear to it but I'm fairly certain they ran a tad big, part of the reason I let mine go. They're a dope shoe I've seen a few in 11-12 over the past few months. Funny sidenote- I sold mine to some guy locally and he's had them on eBay for like 2-3 years priced a little high at $130 + shipping. Ive always thought about sending him a lowball offer and buying them back :lol:

Not their fault, Nike keeps pushing **** product. They are forced to carry or buy some shoes that don't sell at full price, P-Rod 9, Koston 3 and **** looking Portmore's.

To my knowledge only a few shops are allowed to return product that doesn't sell, some have to take a fat loss. 

Hopefully the box pack dunk helps out brick and mortar stores. Only will be sold through core shops (no zumiez, pacsun). Don't think they'll even hit NDC, if they do, it'll be small amounts. 
maybe nikes attempt to try to help the mom and pop shops? the damage is already done sadly :frown:

Back
Top Bottom