2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can't decide..white or black laces?

Also, HUGE S/O to pissdrunxdunks pissdrunxdunks for the heads-up on this eBay deal. These came out to like $63 shipped. Buyer claims he wore them 2x but I can barely even tell they were worn.

White for sure

Damn missed the SNKRS Camo drop. Anyone know if they had Size 14 available. Only 12 and under left now. Size 13 was the biggest size I could find online anywhere.

Damn missed the SNKRS Camo drop. Anyone know if they had Size 14 available. Only 12 and under left now. Size 13 was the biggest size I could find online anywhere.
I did not have the notify me clicked and when i went to check it out at 7:15 it had already sold out in my size 14.  Thought that was odd....figured all the big footers wanted them?

Going to try and cop the special edition from blackshopsheep's website. I saw that the collab was dropping on SNKRS. I'm guessing that the SNKRS will be the regular shoe box and not the special edition?

Edit; Priciing is $110  on SNKRS and not $125 so it has to be regular edition.

Last edited:
Going to try and cop the special edition from blackshopsheep's website. I saw that the collab was dropping on SNKRS. I'm guessing that the SNKRS will be the regular shoe box and not the special edition?

Edit; Priciing is $110  on SNKRS and not $125 so it has to be regular edition.

Definitely the shoe without the extras. For the price, you can't beat the ISO release.

Sounds like they're sending the special packaging to a few skateshops as well.. we shall see :nerd:

That would be good for us.. did they mention that though? I know concepts said they were only getting the standard release, and I thought black sheep as well said that the ISO packaging was only available at BS and online from them

Why would BS let other shops sell their ISO packaging? Isn't the packaging what makes everyone buy FROM BS?
Isn't that why they do special packaging so they can sell through their pairs at retail?
400 pairs at retail is a really good day for any shop

Back
Top Bottom