2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Last edited:
To me about 10% of Supreme stuff is decent
But the retail prices are too high for me.... and resell is just stupid
Only Supreme I own came direct from someone and it's cool because he owned and designed it.... it'll never be worn though because Supreme in general is whack (unless you are 16)

Though the Kids decks they did a while back were sweet, but too much $$ in resell

Those For es highs need to hurry up and arrive.... done told my local I probably need two pairs
I hope the allocations are weird
Sometimes they don't get an 11.5, sometimes they don't get 12/13.... he specifically said they were getting an 11.5 so I'll most likely also get a 12 in case sizing is off due to the denim

@volknuts.. Supreme is only for 16yr Olds? Wack? I do admit the prices be outrageous but there are some nice pieces. This can't be the same guy that wears colorful lows with matching high socks, right? Supreme is a niche brand catering to their fan base like any other brand. I personally don't go all out for Supreme but if you have the coin, they do have some nice pieces sometimes. Especially their accessories and can't go wrong with a leather jacket made by Schott!! But back to SBs....

Last edited:

@volknuts.. Supreme is only for 16yr Olds? Wack? I do admit the prices be outrageous but there are some nice pieces. This can't be the same guy that wears colorful lows with matching high socks, right? Supreme is a niche brand catering to their fan base like any other brand. I personally don't go all out for Supreme but if you have the coin, they do have some nice pieces sometimes. Especially their accessories and can't go wrong with a leather jacket made by Schott!! But back to SBs....

I said 10% was decent

And how is comparing brightly colored dunks with coordinating socks with Supreme as a brand?
I'm not following
I like things to match
I don't care about the names connected to it
Supreme stuff might look better to me if the prices were reasonable
I don't understand wanting something just because it's expensive or hard to get (like a certain line made by adidas)

The only people I've known to be all hyped about Supreme were under 25.... with most of them being under 20
I appreciate what they have done as a brand.... it's quite impressive to have a customer base that will buy a crow bar or brick
But I'm just not feeling it

Opinions

We all have them

The only people I've known to be all hyped about Supreme were under 25.... with most of them being under 20
I appreciate what they have done as a brand.... it's quite impressive to have a customer base that will buy a crow bar or brick

When im throwin bricks i wanna do it in style
pimp.gif
 or at least leave a nice supreme bruise outline if it knocks somebody out!!!

I wish they would air those old commercials again, ive been seein alot of old commercials for different brands being played on air again recently.

I said 10% was decent

And how is comparing brightly colored dunks with coordinating socks with Supreme as a brand?
I'm not following
I like things to match
I don't care about the names connected to it
Supreme stuff might look better to me if the prices were reasonable
I don't understand wanting something just because it's expensive or hard to get (like a certain line made by adidas)

Opinions

We all have them

everybody keepin warm up there with the heat, thought it was kinda funny volk and john both kinda go hand in hand with their wears. one with the sheepy wool and the other with a wolf camo'd in the snow! 

I got this pair from eBay. They smell of smoke. Should I put them in a garbage bag full of dryer sheets and bury under a tree until the next full moon? Any suggestions to lower the smell are appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom