2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was this a more limited release? Can anyone shed some light if this is typical stock numbers for SB collabs? Last collab I grabbed was UNDFTD Dunk Hi and I feel like that was at less spots than these? Could be wrong

Apples to oranges.

These were limited to SB accounts, UNDFTD joints were only at T0 accounts.

Cop these when the shoezoo link happened. I was like dang paying 125$, but then it went up to 169$ on shoezoo! I was glad to cop st 125$, rep for the link. Time to purchase that coach jacket and hoodie!!!

lol, local marketplace app:

you almost never see multiple new entries for dunks on one day on this thing.
guess most of them will be shipped back to nike right before the end of the 30-days free return period.

nothing against the shoe, though. i am just amused by this reseller phenomenon.

feet up friday...
giphy.gif

Rearranged my shoe room today...and I found some SB Gems that I had Deadstock.... Raging Bull Highs, Koziks, 510s, Northern Lights Highs, and Tiffany Highs.

And SNKRS Shipped My Thomas Campbells.....

Today Has Already Been A Good Day [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

I missed the thomas campbells and got played on the momofukus.... what do you think the aftermarket value will go to on both of these i kind of want them but not at anything over 150

I'm starting to get annoyed with the quantity of shoes I have
Too many doubles and triples
Considering thinning but I'm not sure I can do that, maybe I'll wait until SB figures out what they are doing and I can cash in on the hype?
That will never happen though

Maybe building a fort out of them might be a better idea, the fam is out of town so I just might do it

Considering thinning but I'm not sure I can do that, maybe I'll wait until SB figures out what they are doing and I can cash in on the hype?

Maybe building a fort out of them might be a better idea, the fam is out of town so I just might do it
I'm not Promoting you sell your Doubles and/or Triples, but...

You know any one of us would be Interested in taking some of that "Extra weight" off your hands...

nike-sb-koston-295x300.png

Well, if you do decide to sell any sz. 12s let me know! May be some pairs that you have that I may consider 
happy.gif

At least the Campbell's bought some life back to the thread lol. Wore ol' reliable today cause of the possibility of rain (it did
ohwell.gif
)

Just seen someone rocking black box dunk..dem sh**s [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

peeps sig....

sees you wear same size....

:nerd:

carolinakickg carolinakickg the confusion is all too real. Went to an outlet store yesterday after the snkrs drop and a rep there was telling me he got the wtd that just dropped. Explained to him what they were and he was hella disappointed LMAO. He then told me I just missed a shipment of 50 royal 1s so then he got to see me all sad too lol.

Back
Top Bottom