2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

dunk pig 2.jpg

ordered the campbell-tshirt, but sent it back. absolute lowest tier fabric tee i ever received from nike, no wonder it was "only" 25Euro. fit was TTS.
waiting for the Ginos to go on discount, risky play maybe.. as of now my size still seems to be available plenty of times (have two in cart) but i'll watch them closely.

Last edited:
Hey NT fam i have been trying to find a dunk high, it's called year of the pig. i found pairs but none close to my size, was wondering is there a place other then ebay,goat,stockx,and kixfly, thanks in advance
Those are a super old release. Have you looked on Flightclub? I rarely see them pop up.

Gino's dropped today and the thread didn't even move a page :lol: :lol:

Sbz r dead
Lol, they just picked the wrong SB to convert. SB has got to start making better decisions.

IMG_4300.GIF

Nike SB, come to NT for what will sell.

Quit making these terrible mistakes.
I'm so done with highs.
Give us that Paul Brown high to low
Give us that Hulk high to low
Supa low to high won't be done right. I already know it.
Any low to high that will be done right? Flashes, Lodens, ?
Chocolate and Zoo Yorks are probably never gonna happen.

Get Supreme on the phone and make those damn highs into lows. But don't make the lows into highs.

Bison low to high?

still think some luckys and unluckys hight to low would be :pimp: dont forget some Dooms, i know we got some black box dooms but id still grab a pair of low dooms :smile: low Voorhees? yes please :lol:

Back
Top Bottom