2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Never heard someone call black Levi's their Grail lol

well, grail is a loaded word though, maybe i should've worded it differently.
they were the pair that got me into dunks a few years ago, and i wasnt able to find them anywhere ever since... hence my signature, they are just my perfect colorway. taste differs.
if that is a reason for you to be laughing out loud, so be it.

Can anyone proficient with PS throw the midsole/outsole from the Halloween mids onto the upper of the ISO Atlas lows? Maybe cut/paste a pigeon patch on the heel?

Asking for a friend.

My local is cooked with the back door hook-ups, so I'm not even going to try. Online or phone order for me, I need more people to jump ship :lol:

Hyperstrike pigeons on feet today :lol:

In all seriousness yea the new pigeons are a little boring, I feel like some dark grey hits to contrast the black(think chocolates) and they would have been absolute fire. I was actually in the market for the black levis so the new pigeons are a no brainer. Day 1.

20171030_123836.jpg

Got to thinking about shop collabs...what am I missing?

SPoT - Moat mids, Cigar City highs, 20th Anniversary lows, Gasparilla highs

Premier - Petoskey lows, Petoskey highs, Northern Lights lows/highs, Fish Ladder lows

Brooklyn Projects - Halo lows, Slayer highs, Walk of Fame lows, Paparazzi highs

Concepts - Red Lobs, Blue Lobs, WPF highs, Ugly Christmas Sweater highs (grey)/Ugly Christmas Sweater highs (black), Holy Grail lows/Stained Glass highs

Rukus - Crawfish

UnHeardOf - Nasty Boys lows/A's highs

Atlas - 35mm lows (grey)/35mm lows (black)

NJ - BITUSA highs, Toxic Avenger lows

Familia - Loons, Babe the Blue Ox highs

Plus - Gulf of Mexico lows

Full Kit - Dorothy lows

510 - Camo highs

Black Sheep - Paid in Full highs, WISC highs

MIA - Miami Beach lows

FTC - Finally lows

Homegrown - ??? highs

Fast Times - ??? lows

Primitive - PRod lows

Supreme - Black Cement lows/White Cement lows, orange highs/blue highs/red highs, Red Cement lows

Civilist - ??? highs

Slam City - ??? lows

Non-shop collabs - Quartersnacks lows, Momofuku highs, David Campbell highs, Levi's QS/Hyperstrike, Stussy lows, Tiff lows, Tiff highs, Pigeon lows, Zoo York lows, Chocolate lows, T19 highs

Last edited:
Got to thinking about shop collabs...what am I missing?

SPoT - Moat mids, Cigar City highs, 20th Anniversary lows, Gasparilla highs

Premier - Petoskey lows, Petoskey highs, Northern Lights lows/highs, Fish Ladder lows

Brooklyn Projects - Halo lows, Slayer highs, Walk of Fame lows, Paparazzi highs

Concepts - Red Lobs, Blue Lobs, WPF highs, Ugly Christmas Sweater highs (grey)/Ugly Christmas Sweater highs (black), Holy Grail lows/Stained Glass highs

Rukus - Crawfish

UnHeardOf - Nasty Boys lows/A's highs

Atlas - 35mm lows (grey)/35mm lows (black)

NJ - BITUSA highs

Familia - Loons, Babe the Blue Ox highs

Plus - Gulf of Mexico lows

Full Kit - Dorothy lows

510 - Camo highs

Black Sheep - Paid in Full highs, WISC highs

MIA - Miami Beach lows

FTC - Finally lows

Homegrown - ??? highs

Fast Times - ??? lows

Primitive - PRod lows

Supreme - Black Cement lows/White Cement lows, orange highs/blue highs/red highs, Red Cement lows

Civilist - ??? highs

Non-shop collabs - Quartersnacks lows, Momofuku highs, David Campbell highs, Levi's QS/Hyperstrike, Stussy lows, Tiff lows, Tiff highs, Pigeon lows

Slam city
07E125A3-9BC3-430C-9D02-6F000E68F7CA.jpeg

Zoo York’s
Chocolates

So I called black sheep and they told me they're getting them. They're having an in-store release first and then the remaining sizes are going online

I also called premier and the dude told me the same thing there too, in store first and online after . I smell an iso box . He also told me that the pairs per size are actually gonna be pretty limited so this release is looking 50/50 right now

Called a local spot, and they expect to get them. God, I just want one pair. Don't make this release be a crazy one. While I'll shoot for an ISO box if there is one, I'll take the regular ol' pink box all day if that's what I get.

On a side note, I finally grabbed a DS pair of one of my grails, the home (black) SB Rayguns. What is the deal with its leather? It looks dope and different, almost like pebbled basketball leather. And why do they come with 2 pairs of white laces? I've always wondered why their second pair aren't black. Is the second pair different?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom