2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Speaking of Krampus....wore mine today..
20181218_155757.jpg

Missed out on the late shipment of lobsters at my local
They posted up right when I got home (an hour away)
Regretting my decision to not stop by after work

Man I had to pay 150 for blues at my local they only got one size run. But ofcource that place went out of business years back.
Look at what people have to pay now for them! My local would mark pairs up 10-20 dollars. They have been closed for a few years now. Looking back on it now, I wouldn’t mind paying that for the fact he would hold my size and didn’t have to deal with shipping, especially after the last few releases. There was never many people into SB’s where I’m located in NY. An hour and a half south is NYC and was/still is a different sneaker game.

NYC was a whole different ball game, i remember back in 06 when the dino jrs came out, SBs were the hottest sneakers around and damn near every skate shop around me knew that. my local wanted 200 for dino jrs and then 250 for MF DOOMS after that smh. worst part was that the shop still had kids camping out over night to pay those insane prices.

I got a shipping confirmation from SNKRS at 2:00AM, but I get an error message when I try to track the package. I know the system is bogged down with last minute holiday packages, but it’d be nice to know what day I can expect the delivery.
Type the tracking number they gave you in the email into fedex tracker

That’s would sucks if they do drop on Friday .. since I’m out of town until the 29 and Doing raffles in sol cal are brutal..

It’d be great if they just sent out shipments to shops across the US and just drop them unannounced. I think that would give more people a chance.

Anybody know if it was just FCFS at the Shanghai release or was it something else?

Purple lobster were supposed to be out for delivery today but getting for work today, I got a notification from the fed Ex app that it was delivered at 4:46am. Yes, 4:46am.

It was signed off by E. Garrison. A person who I never heard of. And look at the time 4:46am. Clearly stolen at the fed ex hub by E. Garrison.

For some reason I didn’t have an option on the app to “hold for pickup” or else I would have used that. It said shipper restrictions. Someone someone would have been home today anyways to just receive the package if it was actually out for delivery.

Of course swoosh with just do it tape is a dead giveaway. I called Nike Customer service and the representative on the other line agreed it was stolen. It was freaking delivered on 4:46am. Not even possible unless it was stolen. I told him for feedback as don’t put those logos on the box. Especially to start it in the holidays. Worst timing.

The rep already initiated my refund. Pissed
I didn’t get my shoes, but It’s the holidays, I a actually expected this to happen to one of my online orders. Sucks it was the purple lobs. Some desperate people during this times. As long as I get my money back I’m ok and I should be getting it back in 3-4 days.

Nothing I can do but move on and hopefully doesn’t happen again to me or someone else. Crappy way to the start the day.

A7C05046-13E8-496D-945C-0B1F0850A99A.jpeg

Purple lobster were supposed to be out for delivery today but getting for work today, I got a notification from the fed Ex app that it was delivered at 4:46am. Yes, 4:46am.

It was signed off by E. Garrison. A person who I never heard of. And look at the time 4:46am. Clearly stolen at the fed ex hub by E. Garrison.

For some reason I didn’t have an option on the app to “hold for pickup” or else I would have used that. It said shipper restrictions. Someone someone would have been home today anyways to just receive the package if it was actually out for delivery.

Of course swoosh with just do it tape is a dead giveaway. I called Nike Customer service and the representative on the other line agreed it was stolen. It was freaking delivered on 4:46am. Not even possible unless it was stolen. I told him for feedback as don’t put those logos on the box. Especially to start it in the holidays. Worst timing.

The rep already initiated my refund. Pissed
I didn’t get my shoes, but It’s the holidays, I a actually expected this to happen to one of my online orders. Sucks it was the purple lobs. Some desperate people during this times. As long as I get my money back I’m ok and I should be getting it back in 3-4 days.

Nothing I can do but move on and hopefully doesn’t happen again to me or someone else. Crappy way to the start the day.

A7C05046-13E8-496D-945C-0B1F0850A99A.jpeg

Damm homie that's BS! Hopefully the basterd that stole them steps in a big steamy pile of dog sh*t in them and drags it through his car and house.

Thats horrible. I'm sorry to hear that. So someone swiped it in your local fedex? I'd show up and raise hell. I've done it at the UPS facility near me when they "misplaced" my laptop years back.

I’m guesing it’s an employee at the hub. No way a package was delivered to me at 4:46am. I already chcked the front door. Lol. I called fed ex and they tried calling the hub but they’re not open yet. Another giveaway it was stolen by an emplyee. They told me to call back when they are open in a few hours.

I’ll get some answers later on the day.

Back
Top Bottom