2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've done a ton of sales on ebay over the last decade. Have had all types of issues and claims but if you're proactive and contact ebay/paypal immediately, they level with you real fast. You learn what to say to them and they figure out real quick what's going on. These claims agents deal with scammers all day every day so when they see it going down, they'll help you. Just be smart.

i've had a similar experience. ebay is annoying (mostly cause of flakers, lowballers and ppl that dont know how ebay works) but overall it's gone pretty smooth thru hundreds of transactions. I haven't sold anything for over $300 on there though

i'm kinda shocked that so many folks have had bad experiences via eBay. i've always had more confidence in it since you can see pics of condition, message the seller directly, and the connection with PayPal was a nice safety net. even in selling internationally was a pretty smooth experience since there was constant communication with the other party. the sneaker apps have always felt like a black hole, and while things worked out, eBay is still my go to. different strokes for different folks i suppose

I feel so left out. I've never sold a pair of sneakers. The handful of times I've ever bought on the secondary market was either through flight club, back in the day. Or GOAT 2 or 3 times. I've added nothing to this conversation.>D

Buyers get the shaft too on eBay. I've had sellers go ghost or refund my money after I contacted them because they didn't ship or provide tracking.

Buyers get the shaft too on eBay. I've had sellers go ghost or refund my money after I contacted them because they didn't ship or provide tracking.
At least you still have your money. Better than being out of your money and shipping expense and time and your item because of return fraud.

At least you still have your money. Better than being out of your money and shipping expense and time and your item because of return fraud.

My time > money. I've lost money and made it back and then some. Getting mislead and dicked around by a seller is frustrating. Don't sell or accept lesser offers.

some new dunks:

Untitled.png

Cinco de Mayo‘s?
Valentine’s?
4th of July’s?

Back
Top Bottom