2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Enough of the BS talk. How about a little knowledge dropped on us from the man himself. Would have never guessed bisons we're based off a dog. Lol
Screenshot_20200209-142400.png
Screenshot_20200209-142351.png

Watching the price continuing to go up on plums
24F65F9D-19A8-4DDA-B385-480FCE9FF8AC.gif
Staying the same on 9.5. Debating on getting a second pair, one to stock. Hoping prices will drop a bit this week.

Have a feeling seller won’t be shipping my SL. It’s still not on “Seller Packaging”.

Told y’all we would be pushing 5 for the Strange Loves - is what it is. Had my EA sign up for raffles all week :rofl:

I applaud the resellers. Without them I wouldn’t have a chance to cop a lot of stuff. I remember when I was in high school it was a sweet gig. I got to pay for some pairs of my own and make a little extra money.

I will say if you’re over 18 and still flipping kicks I’m gonna look down on you. It’s time to throw childish things aside. Stop being a ****ing dinosaur and get a job.

Exactly, just wait til one of these kids needs to sell the plums/SLs to buy the TS dunks to match all their tour merch they bought from his website because their parents wouldn’t let them go to the concert.

Or to buy these when they drop...:nerd:

Last edited:
I applaud the resellers. Without them I wouldn’t have a chance to cop a lot of stuff. I remember when I was in high school it was a sweet gig. I got to pay for some pairs of my own and make a little extra money.

I will say if you’re over 18 and still flipping kicks I’m gonna look down on you. It’s time to throw childish things aside. Stop being a ****ing dinosaur and get a job.

It'll always be a love/hate thing with reselling.

I don't agree on your last point though. I know people over 25+ that were unemployed, struggling to find a job. Reselling helped for the essentials until a job was landed. I also know a grown married men and a bachelor who both quit their full-time jobs (one was an accountant) to resell and broker full-time. They both built relationships in their cities with shops etc (tri-state area) and living great making big money off it.

The nickel and dime resellers, and ones from rich families that do it to show off on social media to impress other men is my personal issue with it.

I don't agree on your last point though. I know people over 25+ that were unemployed, struggling to find a job. Reselling helped for the essentials until a job was landed. I also know a grown married men and a bachelor who both quit their full-time jobs (one was an accountant) to resell and broker full-time. They both built relationships in their city (tri-state area) and living great making heavy money off it.

is one of them that netmagnetism guy?

Why can't you do Both?

I work FT and Resell on the side....to buy kicks and random stuff I wanted.

What if you have a great paying job and still do it on the side?

And that's my circle of friends, everyone has good paying jobs but resells on the side to pay for vacations, paid for weddings, sporting events, investments etc. Some have used the money to go toward a down payment for a crib or condo, while not touching their main income.

If people, kids especially, are willing to pay $1k regular for a pair of sneakers Travis wore go get your money. I hated it before but now I do it myself here and there. I try not to and prefer to trade for something I missed out on. But ****, the sneaker "culture" today has turned into wolves eat prey society so I'm going to get my easy money too if an item lands in my lap.

And that's my circle of friends, everyone has good paying jobs but resells on the side to pay for vacations, sporting events, investments etc. Some have used the money to go toward a down payment for a crib or condo, while not touching their main income.

If people, kids especially, are willing to pay $1k regular for a pair of sneakers Travis wore go get your money. I hated it but now I do it myself here and there. I try not to and prefer to trade for something I missed out on. But ****, the sneaker "culture" has turned into wolves eat prey society so I'm going to get my easy money too if an item lands in my lap.
Virgil and Kanye helped pay for my bathroom remodel.

Bruh it shouldn't even matter....you got to many whining *** pocket watchers in this thread crying cause they struck out....if you over 18 crying cause you struck out over a pair of shoes you need to grow the **** up or work some OT to pay those reseller prices....

I'm glad some people are getting it. It's simple supply and demand lmao

can I get a definition of “good paying job”? Because this is all relative and I’m just curious here.

can I get a definition of “good paying job”? Because this is all relative and I’m just curious here.

In my case I was referring to people that are: a doctor (M.D.), lawyer, financial advisor at a bank, accountant at a big firm, marketing agency, e-commerce.

And its sometimes a few computer clicks, sometimes lining up for a few hours, walking store-to-store entering physical raffles etc.

I guess I can’t knock it if it’s as effortless as a couple computer clicks. If you going out waiting in line for **** and driving store to store just hug the block at that point. Make more money.

Back
Top Bottom