2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wonder the stock numbers on these. I love the art!
Screenshot_20201221-112724_Copdate.jpg
You paid HOW much for a PHOTOSHOP? Have you even seen the actual product? I have the blank template I can email you if you want to make it yourself. I can't believe how many people are still using it, I've had this saved for over 10 years.

1608667051665.png

I would assume spending major money in premier most of the year they will throw me a few wins 😂 Only 1 vip and first raffle they even done I think it was the sb shadows.. gonna cash out all my points before they restrict items ... moving forward gonna buy less stuff since i need to start saving for my first child coming in July 😬

congrats!

Only retail SBs I got were back when things were still FCFS.

Truck it lows from DCS
Shadows from DCS

Also hit on Michigans from Premier, which is my only retail non-sb dunk.

I haven't hit on a single Dunk, let alone SB this year. Every pair I've bought has been resale. In fact, the only "limited" shoe I have been able to get is a pair of Jordan 1 CO.JP in the navy colorway.

I would assume spending major money in premier most of the year they will throw me a few wins 😂 Only 1 vip and first raffle they even done I think it was the sb shadows.. gonna cash out all my points before they restrict items ... moving forward gonna buy less stuff since i need to start saving for my first child coming in July 😬
Ayy my first is coming in July too

Imagine walking around having a religious icon plastered next to your smelly feet. On top of that you’re selling this at exorbitant prices or posing on IG for the “clout”.
Even if one is atheist one can still have decency and respect people’s beliefs or at least allow it to be presented in a proper manner.
I understand the vitriol directed at this company and shoe, but there are other reasons to be mad at that image as well. Very angry at that.

RE: Dunks and ability to purchase, I've gotten nada since Blades closed down. I am none to happy about it either.

Only Dunk (SB & non-SB) I was able to get my hands on in 2020:
Travis Scotts from 510 Skateboarding.

Not even mad at that being my only Dunk W, but it's kinda ridiculous tbh considering how many Dunks came out.

Can't complain.

Cliver (Premier raffle)
Chicago (Premier platinum offer)
Michigan (Premier direct email)
Chlorophyll (Premier manual cop)
Medicom (Premier platinum offer and SNKRS)
FPAR (Theories)
Turducken (Concepts)
Yellow Dead (Vu raffle)
Chunky (Vu raffle)
Black Rayguns (Vu raffle)
Shadow (StockX - for $105)
Prod (ebay)

Last edited:
Entered nearly every damn EU dunk raffles/snkrs drop, only hit on Turdunkens.
Other than that, local blessed me at retail for the Chlorophylls and the Wacko Maria Janoskis.

Medicom - ccs/nike
Atlas - local
Grateful - local
Turdunken- Concepts (not my size 😔)

but look....
If you paying resale for all of the ones you got. You actually are verrrry blessed.

I can’t afford to buy what I want at resale. Especially not all of what I want.

I’m broke baby.

only dunk i hit retail was ACGs and that was cause a homie blessed me with a try on premier VIP

otherwise i copped

Strangeloves - resell
civilist - resell
travs sb - resell

failed on everything else but was very close to pulling triggers on, chicagos/atmos/GD green but just told myself ill be alright

shout out to gambling tho i had a crazy year during the early stages of the pandemic sports wise (table tennis cough cough) which helped me copped those

i tried for just about everything but its all good

Dunks:
Infrared - CCS
Shadows - Black Sheep
Black Suede OL Mid - Kinetic(my local)

SBs:
Sashiko Blue Blazer - CCS
Black Leather OL Blazer - Premier
Black Leather OL Bruin - Premier

I put in work. Wake up early for SNKRS (7am drops). Raffles all over the world. Local raffles. CopDate including boosts. CCS+. Charity donation raffles. I’ve even bugged a couple some non-sneakerhead friends to help me with the quick/easy raffles.

Here are all my Nike SB Dunk retail Ws for the year, in alphabetical order:

:smh:

Haven’t “won” a damn thing this year. Picked up the acg’s on resell, since that was my personal favorite sb dunk this year and weren’t going for a mortgage payment. Struck out on all the non-sb’s dunks everywhere I tried (mostly SNKRS) but managed to get a few of the BTTYS hi’s on resale. Also watched all those dunk episodes on SNKRS but never got access to anything.

Back
Top Bottom