2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Surprisingly easy cop. Plus had a discount
CD395F2D-631E-4D64-9C5F-1322DB9966EC.jpeg

Yup this is what drew me into Dunks. I tend to stick with one thing when I find something I like and dunks on discount with plenty of color options was perfect. Needless to say I still try to get them but my money ends up going to other companies. Anxious now waiting on the Maite x Sambas and some forum 84 lows in the mail.

Yup this is what drew me into Dunks. I tend to stick with one thing when I find something I like and dunks on discount with plenty of color options was perfect. Needless to say I still try to get them but my money ends up going to other companies. Anxious now waiting on the Maite x Sambas and some forum 84 lows in the mail.
LOL - I’m on those 84’s too. I just like clunky flat 80’s basketball shoes.

Couldn’t get a straight answer to find out if these were releasing stateside. Pulled the trigger on resale, two days later they popped up on SNKRS 🥴

Oh well, these are gorgeous.

side note. I prefer GOAT to SX, but these were about $50 cheaper on SX so I used them. The whole process took a week. Including getting sent over from UK. Crazy.

BCA1F717-BF53-44C7-8D28-3BA0666B4BB5.jpeg

Couldn’t get a straight answer to find out if these were releasing stateside. Pulled the trigger on resale, two days later they popped up on SNKRS 🥴

side note. I prefer GOAT to SX, but these were about $50 cheaper on SX so I used them. The whole process took a week. Including getting sent over from UK. Crazy.

🔥

Need these!!

I did the exact same thing probably like a day before you did but I got my pair cheaper on GOAT...They're really nice tho and at least we don't have to sweat it out on SNKRS now lol

dunks listed for 4/16 on finishline

MEN'S NIKE NIKE DUNK LOW RETRO
Style# DD1391-700 | Color: VARSITY MAIZE/MIDNIGHT NAVY-WHITE

MEN'S NIKE NIKE DUNK LOW RETRO
Style# DD1391-101 | Color: WHITE/TEAM GREEN-WHITE-TOTAL ORANGE

styles come up as Michigan lows, and pretty much a pair of spartan lows
also i hope they drop those "dark sulfur" highs as lows

Entered the pink pig raffle at concepts. Switched my usual 11.5 to 12 maybe that’ll help

maybe :frown:

Back
Top Bottom