2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy October!
1DF94D5A-B75A-4E2C-8B77-8F9AF874B3F0.jpeg
DB73EF62-12BE-423F-8853-07048C935B9D.jpeg

I've posted this in a couple other threads, but I got my What the P-rods jacked from my apartment storage area last weekend. Actually they got 9 of my pairs, worth about 4k in total. **** hurts.

If anyone in Brooklyn tries to off a DS pair size 11 for below market to you, send 'em my way.
:smh: sorry to hear this. Hope good karma and luck will repay you.

Ok so it looks like black lobsters and orange lobsters are coming soon. Deon posting hints on his ig. Surprised the internets aren’t posting this.
64EF5B40-A4BE-4992-A0B6-3A02348B65C2.png

Considering that article was just published today, I doubt Deon posting it is a hint of any upcoming SBs.

Should I be cautious buying a pair of Gundams right now on Stock X? I really want to avoid that dreadful L. I just think its too early for pairs to be available no?

Last edited:
Should I be cautious buying a pair of Gundams right now on Stock X? I really want to avoid that dreadful L. I just think its too early for pairs to be available no?

It’s inevitable with the amount of hype these have. Couple that with the toys that dropped, it’s over. I can see people trying to sell the toy with matching shoes from here.

im saying should i be worried of fakes?
These are my exact thoughts regarding the Gundams release. I see the white pair going for around 300 in my sz & thought about grabbing a pair now just incase.

That being said again, I’d ALWAYS rather buy a pair from GOAT. Just the ability to return for credit is main reason. But also have more trust in their ability sorta.

oh & there are plenty of fakes out there. I think that all the videos of “pre-release” pairs are all fakes. The video I posted the other day shows the actual US release pair in hand.

Back
Top Bottom