2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My wife want these hoping I score a pair in her size hope these want be to hard to cop 🤞🏾
029A72DB-0516-4C03-A2E1-75D1C467CBF6.jpeg

Latest pickup, the 2016 reed/stone retros. I ain't gonna lie I saw that new janoski colorway drop and it had me on my nostalgia trip. Janoskis were my **** when I was in hs/college, had all the best pairs. Some I always wanted and never got were these, khaki/boulders, distressed leather, woodgrain, bonsai (with the gum sole). That shoe really fell off though when they stopped including leather + rope laces and switched to flats. I heard the new janoskis are dope and come with extra cork insoles. Edit Nike SB just put out a feature with Stefan Janoski talkin bout his favorite pairs since JANOSKIS ARE BACK https://www.nikesb.com/articles/janoski-top-five

reedstonejano.jpg

bonus from 2012 end of senior year hs
collec61012.jpg

Last edited:
Latest pickup, the 2016 reed/stone retros. I ain't gonna lie I saw that new janoski colorway drop and it had me on my nostalgia trip. Janoskis were my **** when I was in hs/college, had all the best pairs. Some I always wanted and never got were these, khaki/boulders, distressed leather, woodgrain, bonsai (with the gum sole). That shoe really fell off though when they stopped including leather + rope laces and switched to flats. I heard the new janoskis are dope and come with extra cork insoles

reedstonejano.jpg

bonus from 2012 end of senior year hs
collec61012.jpg

Always liked Janoskis, inc. air max black white ones. Go great with my skinny jeans that only old people wear now :lol:

how do you accidentally throw on the wrong laces... were you doing a lace swap in the dark? :emoji_thinking:
I have a shoebox full of extra laces with a handful of different yellow SB laces. I didn’t notice it was the wrong yellow until I saw the laces next to the yellow Nike tongue label. Dunky laces look better than the more faded looking extra yellow laces that came with the Turdunkens.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom