2024 Track and Field Thread — Olympic Year!!!

1629766405387.jpeg

Carri needs to talk to a counselor, stay off social media and go back to the lab and work. Grief is a real thing so no judgment on how she's acting now. She is grieving and I wish that she had someone in her life to talk to her.

20210825_124039.jpg
20210825_124042.jpg

She's really trying to clown Felix for trying to show support for her publicly?? :stoneface:

She'd be lucky if she has even half the career of a :emoji_goat: like her, her team really needs to sit her down and tell her to relax before she fumbles her bag even more...

i'm trying figure why she figure throwing that picture with the JA ladies walking behind her after she caught that L like it's a good idea.. go check her twitter profile

all those ladies have accomplished more than her.. and especially after she liked that stupidity about SFP

Brah, at this point f*** this young punk! I don't cheer for anyone's downfall, but at this point whatever happens to her..... 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

You can't be out here disrespecting the 🐐 like that!

i just wanna know if she talking or listening to anyone... cause she just continuing to dig

as if liking that BS about SFP wasnt bad enough.. now she insulting not only jamacians but anyone from the Caribbean or south america has heard some form of that stupidity and gotta include americans with ties to those places

and then throwing shade at allyson felix ON TOP of all that, that's track royalty for americans and she still accomplishing more than this bish ever did

and she focusing on SFP when she caught an L from another Jamaican lady who isnt even 20 and another Jamaican lady just won the U20 100 with a faster time too

Not sure who her team is but she needs to find some new handlers cause her current ones clearly aren't doing anything to save her from herself.

Been hustling backwards constantly since that positive test

Back
Top Bottom