2024 Track and Field Thread — Olympic Year!!!

She coulda been training, but especially for the 1 you need that confidence going.. could go to spinning your wheels real quick

but if you were already dealing with other shh or had anxiety putting a target aint helping things

with the 2 and 4 ain’t like you got a ton of time, but you kinda at least catch yourself and try to relax

Finally caught up.

You can't be cutting prime NWO promos after you get dusted. :lol:

Hope she gets it together.

Shelly-Ann. :emoji_hugging:

Shelly-Ann is a conservative star. Next Jamaican PM if she wants it. Hopefully Pres Trump goes on a speaking tour with her.

Thing is tho like I said I wanted her to win just b/c i think its good for getting a larger viewership to the sport, this is such a niche sport but today I knew ppl that watched it at Hooters and sports bars, usually those establishments never have a DL track meet on in late August, they only have the major league mainstream sports on or if a big boxing or MMA fight is on. Like it or not, she's the only one right now that can bring in that casual viewership in America

I can’t believe she cut that Connor McGregor promo after getting smoked badly. She sounded like she got high before the race. That was so damn weird

Thing is tho like I said I wanted her to win just b/c i think its good for getting a larger viewership to the sport, this is such a niche sport but today I knew ppl that watched it at Hooters and sports bars, usually those establishments never have a DL track meet on in late August, they only have the major league mainstream sports on or if a big boxing or MMA fight is on. Like it or not, she's the only one right now that can bring in that casual viewership in America
I ain’t never hear anyone talk about diamond league races unless bolt was running in it ….. hate it or love it she put eyes on it today ….. again for her sake she has to do something because it’s so much people are going to accept from a loud voice with no results ….. she has time

I can’t believe she cut that Connor McGregor promo after getting smoked badly. She sounded like she got high before the race. That was so damn weird
Did you see the other interview she did ….

she was better off declining the nbc interview
nbc know where the Ratings are if the interview the person who came in last place

Did you see the other interview she did ….

she was better off declining the nbc interview
nbc know where the Ratings are if the interview the person who came in last place

they did this same shhh with the women’s 4 in the olympics and how they pretty much made it all about Alyson Felix throughout

when you had the reigning Olympic champ and the only legit contender who wasn’t pulled from the event still in it (Shaunae).. it was a 3 horse race and 2 of em got pulled

Sha'Carri got smoked and was still running her mouth after??

That Elaine Thompson time is the official, natural world record now idc :lol:

She's insane :sick:

Agreed even before her race the 10.61 she ran in Tokyo was the REAL WR in my eyes.

I like Sha'Carri's running form though for some reason.

She has perfect technical textbook form. If there was a picture in the dictionary for perfect from Sha'Carri, Elaine Thompson, Carmelita Jeter, Asafa Powell would be in it.

i wonder if she shuts down for the season or she runs again (obviously not lusuanne in 5 days) but for zurich and the final DL meets in a few weeks

I believe she'll be running more races this season.

Sha'Carri definitely has brought attention to the sport in the post-Bolt era. Thats the good side to her mouth, the bad side is what we say when she actually has to do her job at work.

Great meet overall. Sadly the Sha'Carri thing kind of overshadowed all the great performances.

3B2189DE-D4F8-4331-BCB2-4AC102804999.jpeg
looking like bobby brown

Richardson getting dusted and then cutting that WWE promo is hella funny but she ain’t lied. Personally think she has a strength and conditioning problem. I dk if any human woman can beat Elaine while smoking weed. I can appreciate the fact that she has dog in her tho. I never cared about athletes being classy.

Back
Top Bottom